Audit Senior Associate
Posted on: January 12, 2022
Come work for a rapidly growing mid-sized CPA firm! WFH in TX,
Competitive Compensation, Accelerated Growth, Full Benefits &
flexible PTO, Recognized for our strong culture
This Jobot Job is hosted by Nicole Bartman
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the 'Apply' button and
sending us your resume.
Salary $75,000 - $90,000 per year
A Bit About Us
We are a full-service public accounting firm with steady growth and
culture that is based on people and exhibited through the respect
We have been consistently recognized as One the Top 100 Firms in
the U.S. and Best of the Best by INSIDE Public Accounting.
Some of our specialties include Audit, Tax, Consulting, Forensic,
Litigation & Valuation Services, Risk Advisory, Strategic
Consulting, Transaction Advisory, Outsourced Accounting and Wealth
Why join us?
- We value each individual employee and offer strong career
growth potential based on ability
- 20 days of vacation with floating holidays
- Offer a work/life balance even during busy season
- Work from home options available. If in office we offer
occasional free lunches.
- Social gatherings outside of work with co-workers
- Large/complex clients
- Family environment with supportive team with laid back
- Innovative towards new technology and software
- Must reside in TX (Preferably near Houston, Austin, Dallas,
Plano, Fort Worth or Midland/Odessa)
- B.S. Degree in Accounting or related (Masters in Accounting
preferred but not required)
- CPA is preferred but not required (Must be CPA Eligible)
- 3+ years of audit experience working for a public accounting
- Previous experience supervising or mentoring junior staff
- Excellent interpersonal skills in working with staff and
IF INTERESTED AND QUALIFIED PLEASE SEND YOUR UPDATED RESUME ALONG
WITH THE ANSWERS TO THE FOLLOWING PRE-QUALIFICATION QUESTIONS TO
- How many years of experience do you have in public accounting?
- Do you possess your CPA?
- Do you have any previous leadership experience (supervision,
management or lead)? Please explain
- What is your estimated compensation expectation?
- How soon are you available to start a new role?
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the 'Apply'
Keywords: Jobot, Midland , Audit Senior Associate, Accounting, Auditing , Gardendale, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!