Accounting Services/Bookkeeping Associate (WP Edge)
Company: Whitley Penn LLP
Posted on: June 24, 2022
More Than a Job: We are actively seeking a WP Edge/Accounting
- We have a commitment to a happy, healthy and productive
workplace. We act on this commitment via our FitWhit program, an
extensive wellness program uniquely designed to meet the health and
wellness needs of busy professionals.
- We offer a competitive benefits package and 401(k) with
discretionary profit sharing.
- We place an emphasis on our open door policy. Whether someone
is brand new or has been with the Firm from the beginning, we are
all part of the same family and each person matters.Our Ideal
- 2+ years of bookkeeping experience.
- Associates Degree in Accounting.
- Proficiency in various accounting software packages including
QuickBooks Online, and MS Excel and Word - REQUIRED. Certifications
- Public Accounting experience strongly preferred.
- Strong organizational skills and attention-to-detail.
- Ability to multi-task, work at a fast pace and meet critical
- Experience building and maintaining excellent client
- A team player attitude with a positive attitude and willingness
to learn.As a WP Edge Associate, You Will:
- Provide outstanding client service.
- Manage accounts receivable.
- Manage accounts payable.
- Manage payroll.
- Manage General Ledger.
- Participate in and lead monthly write-up procedures.Why Should
- Competitive salary and great benefits.
- Exciting career path with opportunities for advancement.
- Culture focused on an open and collaborative atmosphere.
- Leadership dedicated to playing a key role in your
success.Whitley Penn LLP is an equal opportunity employer. We
recruit, employ, train, compensate and promote without regard to
race, creed, color, national origin, age, gender, sexual
orientation, marital status, disability, veteran status or any
other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local
law.Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with
DisabilitiesThe contractor will not discharge or in any other
manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they
have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the
pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have
access to the compensation information of other employees or
applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot
disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals
who do not otherwise have access to compensation information,
unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or
charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding,
hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the
employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to
furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Keywords: Whitley Penn LLP, Midland , Accounting Services/Bookkeeping Associate (WP Edge), Accounting, Auditing , Midland, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!