Financial Controller (Hybrid)
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Financial Controller opportunity with a rapidly growing company
in the Oil and Gas industry!This Jobot Job is hosted by: Charlie
JerlaAre you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now"
button and sending us your resume.Salary: $150,000 - $170,000 per
yearA bit about us:Rapidly growing company in the oil and gas
industry!Why join us?
- Bonus opportunity up to 30% of annual salary
- PTOJob DetailsThe Financial Controller will be responsible for
directing all finance and accounting functions in the production
division as corporate cost centers.Responsibilities:
- Liaison with senior leadership from accounting on matters of
monthly, quarterly, and year-end financial statements.
- Communicate with operations, marketing, HR, IT, and other
departments on matters of budget approval and ROI for specific
- Summarize the financial status of the organization; Ad-Hoc
reporting, break-even analysis reports, fully burden cost
reporting, inventory turn analysis, profit margins, operating
costs, and other metrics used in measuring fiscal stability.
- Prepare for annual audits and ensure that financial reporting
is completed properly, and that all documentation follows
applicable regulations (including GAAP/GAAS).
- Lead and coordinate the internal S&OP planning monthly,
including technology, demand, supply and executive planning.
- Provide support and oversee accounting back-off staff.
Including, but not limited to AR/AP and Treasury functions.
- Produce financial statements to external stakeholders and
vendors, as well as external tax team.
- Provide internal cashflow management to executives on a weekly
- Calculate monthly sales tax payments for multiple
- Work with asset managers to assist in asset registration and
- Ensure compliance with internal policies and controls for
monitoring assets, capital investments, controlling costs, and
- Provide banking support, including debt covenant calculations,
borrowing base and quarterly compliance certificate statement
- Facilitate monthly inventory analysis in partnership with
Supply Chain, to ensure accuracy of inventory assets.
- Contribute to strategic planning, direction, and goal setting
for the department or function in collaboration with senior
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field
- 5+ years of relevant experience, including 2+ years of prior
- Must clearly possess and demonstration a high level of
expertise in manufacturing and/or inventory accounting.
- Proficient in excel including formulas, database management,
pivot tables and cloud-based worksheet sharing.
- Working knowledge of the functionality of multi-company, and/or
profit & cost center reporting, including intercompany and
- Working knowledge of cost accounting, including ABC costing and
full burden cost modeling.Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply
now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.
Keywords: Jobot, Midland , Financial Controller (Hybrid), Accounting, Auditing , Odessa, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!