Warehouse Administrative Assistant
Company: AES Drilling Fluids, LLC
Posted on: April 10, 2021
At AES Drilling Fluids we offer great benefits, competitive
salary, paid overtime and a stable work environment. The Warehouse
Administrative Assistant position is responsible for all
administrative tasks at the facility including but not limited to
answering phones, tracking all inbound and outbound products and
ensuring that all of the information is entered and reported to the
corporate headquarters for billing. This position works under
minimal supervision. This positions works days Mon-Fri but will
require some overtime.
- Fantastic benefits!
- Employer paid medical and life insurance
- Optional dental / vision / dependent
- Vacation / sick pay / generous holidays
- 401K (6% match)
Location: Between Midland & Odessa, TX
- Manages, organizes, and keeps all records pertaining to any and
all materials and products being sold, transferred, or bought by
- Organizes and tracks all delivery and vendor tickets.
- Keeps all purchase order records current.
- Posts recaps, inventories, and transmits delivery tickets to
the Houston office.
- Ensures all necessary documents are sent by mail or FedEx to
the appropriate location.
- Accepts, signs for and delivers packages, as they arrive and
routes to appropriate personnel.
- Answers all incoming calls in an efficient and professional
manner, provides routine information about AES to callers and
visitors, and assists with address, direction, or other general
- Welcomes all customers in a friendly, professional and
hospitable manner, determines nature of business, and announces
visitors to appropriate personnel.
- Assists employees with office machinery as needed.
- Keeps the warehouse office in a neat and professional condition
and orders office supplies as directed by supervisor.
- Assists Dispatch Supervisor and Warehouse Supervisor with
dispatching AES trucks to location as requested and continuously
updates supervisors with status.
- Communicated with other warehouses and purchasing regarding
returns, deliveries and on hand inventory.
- Conducts special projects and all other duties as assigned by
the Warehouse Supervisor.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Prior work experience in an administrative warehouse position
is required; prior work experience in the oil and gas industry
would be highly advantageous.
- Prior experience dispatching vehicles or crews to
- Bilingual language abilities (English/Spanish) is a plus.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office (including Microsoft
Excel skills) and Outlook and strong internet research skills.
- Flexibility to work overtime, evenings or weekends is
AES Drilling Fluids is an equal opportunity employer. All persons
shall have the opportunity to be considered for employment on the
basis of their qualification for the job in question without regard
to their race, color, religion, sex, national origin age,
disability, military/veteran status, genetic characteristics or any
other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or
AES Drilling Fluids regrets that it is unable to sponsor employment
Visas or consider individuals on time-limited Visa status for this
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: AES Drilling Fluids, LLC, Midland , Warehouse Administrative Assistant, Administration, Clerical , Midland, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!