Assistant, Field Administrative (Midland, TX)
Company: Enterprise Products Company
Posted on: September 12, 2019
Enterprise Products Partners L.P. is one of the
largest publicly traded partnerships and a leading North American
midstream energy services to producers and consumers of natural
crude oil, refined products and petrochemicals. Our services
gas gathering, treating, processing, transportation and storage;
transportation, fractionation, storage and import and export
oil gathering, transportation, storage and terminals; petrochemical
products transportation, storage and terminals; and a marine
business that operates primarily on the United States inland and
Waterway systems. The partnership's assets include approximately
of pipelines; 260 million barrels of storage capacity for NGLs,
refined products and petrochemicals; and 14 billion cubic feet of
The Field Administrative Assistant
provides day-to-day administrative support to the manager and
employees such as
procure office supplies, maintain files, coordinates the flow and
paperwork, meetings, manage travel arrangements, answering phone,
distribution, office equipment management and any other related
required or assigned. Responsibilities include, but are not limited
- Financial and accounting duties - purchase requisitions
and purchase orders, manage accounts payable, invoice processing,
set-up in tracking software, monthly expense and capital data
timesheet and payroll management.
- Assisting in the preparation of annual expense and
capital budgets and creating weekly and monthly budget reports.
- Assist manager in day-to-day activities.
- Professional attitude and handling of inquiries, both
verbally and in writing.
- Accuracy, excellent communication skills and attention
to detail is imperative.
- Procure office supplies; maintain files, document
meetings, manage travel arrangements.
- Online management of expense reports and invoices.
- Maintain knowledge of available resources to facilitate
information flow for audits and general inquiries.
- Perform duties safely and in compliance with all
Company, Federal, State, and local regulations.
- Maintain proficiency in job functions and applicable
- Provide back-up support for other administrative staff
The successful candidate will meet
the following qualifications:
- A minimum of a high school diploma or G.E.D.
equivalent is required.
- A minimum of 5 years' experience working in a support
and/or administrative assistant role is preferred.
- A minimum of 2 years of financial and accounting duties
- The ability to effectively communicate, both verbally
and in writing, with other individuals, teams, customers, and
stakeholders of the business, at various levels of the
organization, in a
businesslike and professional manner is required.
- A minimum of 2 years' experience in Oracle Database and
Oracle Time & Labor is preferred.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office.
- Takes initiative and is proactive in addressing
issues. Quickly and efficiently completes tasks.
- The ability to juggle competing priorities, multi-task
and change direction in a variety of workplace situations.
- The ability to demonstrate conscientiousness,
dependability and commitment to the role, team and
- The ability to work in a fast paced environment, make
recommendations and find cost effective solutions to meet
- The ability to take action to achieve goals beyond what
- The ability to remain focused with each task through
completion, despite setbacks.
- The ability to keep deadline/cost commitments using
sound business judgment and professionalism.
- The commitment to continuous improvement of self,
processes, projects, and overall business.
Keywords: Enterprise Products Company, Midland , Assistant, Field Administrative (Midland, TX), Administration, Clerical , Midland, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!