Field Sales and Marketing Representative
Company: Techtronic Industries - TTI
Posted on: June 24, 2022
TTI is a $13.2B company who grew over 36% during the pandemic of
2020. We are a world-class leader in design, manufacturing and
marketing of power tools and accessories, outdoor product equipment
and floor care for consumers, professional and industrial users in
the home improvement, repair and construction industries. Our
unrelenting strategic focus on powerful brands, innovative
products, operational excellence and exceptional people drives our
culture. This focus and drive provides TTI with a powerful platform
for sustainable leadership and strong growth.
Our brands and products are recognized worldwide for their deep
heritage, superior quality, outstanding performance and compelling
innovation. Our products include professional power tools and
accessories, outdoor power equipment and floor care. Brands
represented include Milwaukee -, AEG -, Ryobi -, Hoover -, Dirt
Devil -, HART -, Oreck - and Vax -.TTI is fast-paced, our team is
high energy, and we reward out-of-the-box thinking to foster
innovation in order to be the best in our industry. We provide a
multi-faceted training program and hands-on field experience that
will stimulate, challenge and reward you! During the pandemic
alone, we brought on an additional 500 employees into our
leadership development program to sustain our rapid growth!
Duties and Responsibilities of our Entry Level Role:
- Perform best-in-class sales and service to consumers while
demonstrating knowledge and enthusiasm for TTI products.
- Maximize sell through of TTI Power Tool brands by properly
merchandising point of purchase material.
- Support and implement strategic corporate brand marketing
initiatives and promotional activities.
- Strengthen and maintain positive relationships with customers,
Team TTI Management, and our retail partners.
- Monitor weekly sales and analyze monthly results to identify
additional opportunities and understand the competition.
- Initiate and provide in-store product training sessions and
demonstrations to educate store associates, management and
- Plan and execute demo events, stores walks, trade shows,
- Develop primary knowledge of the market place (users,
applications, products, competition, and channels) to effectively
analyze market potential and communicate competitor market
- Employee's duties and responsibilities are not limited by the
above. Other duties may be assigned as deemed necessary by
employee's supervisor. In addition to the basic requirements of the
position, all employees are expected to meet the company's goals of
continual improvement in the areas of knowledge, skills, processes
Education and Experience Requirements
- Bachelor degree or equivalent work experience in retail sales,
field sales or customer service required.
- Valid driver's license required.
- Relocation may be required for future promotional
- Ability to work nights and weekends.
- Capable of lifting and transporting heavy tools (up to 50 lbs.)
and requesting assistance as needed.
- Capable of reaching and/or lifting overhead in addition to
ascending/descending ladders to move product. Capable of using
hands to maneuver small objects, assemble tools and build
- Applicant should be self-motivated and a team player with
strong organizational, planning and time management skills.
- Competitive Salary + Bonus Potential
- Company Vehicle and Gas Card
- Company Cell Phone
- Comprehensive Training Program
- Medical Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- 401k Benefits
- Travel Opportunities
- For More Information Visit: www.ttirecruiting.com
Keywords: Techtronic Industries - TTI, Midland , Field Sales and Marketing Representative, Advertising , Hobbs, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!