Company: Waste Connections
Posted on: May 12, 2022
R360 Environmental Solutions, a Waste Connections company, is the
nation's leading environmental oilfield waste management provider,
R360 has the resources to offer superior reliability and results to
customers across the country.
We are currently hiring a Diesel Mechanic to work out of our Hobbs,
NM location. In this position you will be preforming preventative
maintenance, DOT inspections, as well as preforming repairs on
hydraulic and electrical systems.
You will be working Monday - Friday from 6 am - 6 pm. Based on
rotation and available staff, you will potentially be on call for
Click HERE to view a "Day in the Life" of our Mechanics.
- Perform repairs and assigned preventative maintenance services
including but not limited to inspections, diagnosis, and repair of
electrical, hydraulics, suspension, brake and air systems on
vehicles and equipment.
- Utilize vehicle computer electronic systems to interpret
failure modes to initiate or assign repairs.
- Complete required paperwork utilizing fleet maintenance
software program associated with repairing vehicles, documenting
parts usage, and accounting for repair times.
- Reviews, completes, or assigns repairs identified on Driver
Vehicle Inspection Reports.
- Conducts safety checks on vehicles and equipment.
- Performs service calls for emergency breakdowns. Class B CDL
preferred or ability to obtain in the future.
- Maintain a clean, safe work environment in compliance with
corporate and OSHA standards.
- Extensive physical activity preformed. Requires strenuous
physical work; heavy lifting, pushing, or pulling required of
objects over 50 pounds.
- Work environment may be indoors in a shop, or outdoors to
repair trucks on the road. Usually well-lighted and ventilated.
Sometimes necessary to work in awkward or tight positions and to
handle greasy or dirty tools. These factors require following basic
- 1+ years of experience in heavy truck equipment
maintenance and repair or completion of a diesel tech program.
- Valid class B or A CDL with air brakes endorsement preferred or
the ability to obtain in the future.
- Providing your own tools is preferred.
- Ability to read and comprehend service and technical
Why Join Us?
- CULTURE: It's a Great place to work! We work in an environment
where empowered, self-directed all-stars know what they do is
- INTEGRITY: Our definition is "saying what you will do and then
doing it!" We keep our promises to our customers and our
- RESPECT: We show respect for our customers and fellow
employees. Respect for ourselves grows through all the hard work
and great service we provide to the communities we are privileged
What We Offer You:
- Safety Bonuses
- Boot allowances
- Tool allowances
- Competitive compensation
- Performance-based career growth potential
- Medical, dental, vision insurance plans
- Income Protection Plans (Life Insurance, Short Term/Long Term
- 401(k) and 401(k) matching
- Flexible Spending Account
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Emergency Travel Assistance
- Prepaid Legal Plan
R360 Environmental Solutions is an Affirmative Action/Equal
Opportunity Employer (Minority/Female/Disabled/Veterans)
Keywords: Waste Connections, Midland , Diesel Mechanic, Engineering , Hobbs, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!