Posted on: August 7, 2022
If you are a Environmental Engineer with experience in the
Concrete Industry, please read on!
Top Reasons to Work with Us
We are a world-class organization involved in producing,
distributing, and marketing cement, ready-mix concrete, aggregates,
as well as innovative products that relate to the construction
industries. Our company vision is to have our customers recognize
us as a business partner that generates the most value for their
construction projects. We care about our employees and view them as
our most important resource. Being a part of our family, you'll be
welcomed into a culture that promotes the company vision and
internal career growth.
What You Will Be Doing
- develop and implement programs that meet the environmental
compliance with applicate state, federal, local, and permitting
- Identify Environmental impacts of the sites
- Develop strategies to reduce the overall environmental impacts
of the operation
- Develops community environmental awareness programs and
represents our company in public forums
- Complete site inspections and audits providing recommendations
and ensuring follow-up on corrective actions
- Work with facility personnel to gather necessary information
for the preparation of environmental permit applications.
- Facilitate agency inspections and work with the plant
leadership team to demonstrate compliance.
- Prepare and submit facility environmental reports to regulatory
- Perform statistical analysis, prepare reports, maintain
appropriate compliance records, and file required documents with
various regulatory agencies within
- Plan and support execution of sampling, testing, and monitoring
of regulated pollutants.
What You Need for this Position
- Bachelor's Degree in Chemical, Mechanical or Environmental
- 5-7 years environmental experience with air and water
regulations, including NSPS, PSD/NSR, NESHAP, and Title V in a
- Familiarity with local state environmental regulations a
- Direct experience with cement, lime, or other source category
industry a plus
- Strong communication ability, both verbal and written
What's In It for You
- Salary: (90K-110K): depending on skill & experience
So, if you are a Environmental Engineer with experience in the
Concert Industry , please apply today!
Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and
going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to
apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You
must keep the JobID: linkedin : MT6-1694159 -- in the email subject
line for your application to be considered.***
MaKenzie Todd - Recruiter - CyberCoders
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic
protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons
hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work
in the United States and to complete the required employment
eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Keywords: CyberCoders, Midland , Environmental Engineer, Engineering , Odessa, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!