Wheeled Vehicle Mechanic (Enlistment Required)
Company: US Army
Posted on: January 27, 2023
US Army - Odessa-Midland - Wheeled Vehicle Mechanic- US Army
Enlistment RequiredEnlist as a soldier into the United States Army
and become a certified Wheeled Vehicle Mechanic responsible for
supervising and performing maintenance and recovery operations on
wheeled vehicles and associated items, as well as heavy-wheeled
vehicles and select armored vehicles. - This is not a civilian
contractor position. - -
Enlist for this particular role - this is not a general US Army
No experience necessary. Position is entry-level. Minimum
requirements can vary from 2-6 years of training for certification,
depending on the role. All candidates are able to choose their
terms of service when selecting their job prior to signing a
Maintain wheeled vehicles, their associated trailers and material
handling equipment systems
Inspecting, servicing, maintaining, repairing, replacement,
adjusting and testing of wheeled vehicles and material handling
equipment systems, subsystems and components
Service automotive electrical systems including wiring harness, and
starting and charging systems
Perform wheeled vehicle recovery operations
- - - - - - - 10 weeks of Basic Training.
- - - - - - - 13 weeks of Technical School with on-the-job
- - - - - - - 30 days paid vacation annually.
- - - - - - - Full Healthcare coverage for you and your Family.
- - - - - - - Educational benefits worth over $72,000.
- - - - - - - Obtain Industry standard recognized
- - - - - - - Between 17-34 years old.
- - - - - - - No felonies. (Defer Adjudication included).
- - - - - - - Current High School Senior, High school graduate or
- - - - - - - Permanent resident or US citizen.
- - - - - - - Meet physical standards based on gender and age.
- - - - - - - Pass the Armed Services Vocational Aptitude Battery
Keywords: US Army, Midland , Wheeled Vehicle Mechanic (Enlistment Required), Engineering , Odessa, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!