Civil Engineer Project Manager Land Development
Company: Parkhill, Smith, & Cooper, Inc.
Posted on: December 1, 2018
PSC is seeking a professional civil engineer with a specialization in land development to be part of a growing team in Midland, Texas. This position is a unique opportunity lead, grow, and develop a team to support and enhance PSC's range of expertise in land development related work.
- Client development and management, including successful relationships, financial accounting, and responsiveness.
- Includes developing proposals, scopes, fees, and tracking performance
- Development and maintenance of relationships with City departments.
- Presentations at hearings, Commissions, and Council meetings.
- Team leadership and management of engineers and technicians.
- Technical supervision and design capabilities in the areas of roads, utilities, and drainage.
- Familiarity with local zoning ordinances, subdivision regulations, and other design criteria.
- Manage demands of in-house and external surveying support.
- Community involvement including active participation and seeking leadership roles in civic, technical, and professional organizations.
- Project types to include:
- Residential Subdivisions from Land Acquisition to Finished Lots
- Site Design for Office, Retail, Industrial, and Institutional Buildings
- Municipal Roadway, Drainage, and Planning projects
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering required.
- Professional engineer registration in Texas.
- Minimum 10 years of experience in the types of responsibilities listed above.
- Additional desirable experience would include:
- Experience with entitlements such as Platting, Zoning, and Municipal Permitting
- Experience with Site Planning and Development Master Planning
- Software including AutoCAD Civil 3D and ArcGIS.
- Project management experience including plans production and management of the following tasks:
- Grading and Drainage Design
- Street and Alley Design
- Site Design
- Water and Wastewater Design
- Hydrology and Hydraulics Analysis and Design
- General Civil Design
- Construction Management
- Excellent written and oral communication skills to interact effectively with clients, staff, municipal authorities, vendors, and contractors.
This position will report directly to the Sector Director of Site Development and Planning.
Additional career and leadership growth opportunities exist for this position based on performance.
PSC offers competitive compensation and provides a comprehensive benefit package.Project Manager
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Keywords: Parkhill, Smith, & Cooper, Inc., Midland , Civil Engineer Project Manager Land Development, Engineering , Midland, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!