Company: KWES-TV Midland/Odessa
Posted on: November 19, 2021
KWES-TV NewsWest 9, TEGNA's NBC Affiliate in Odessa-Midland,
sees a multimedia Account Manager join our dynamic,
forward-thinking sales organization. This position is responsible
for managing day to day responsibilities of assigned accounts and
team members. The role is designed to provide an optimal customer
experience and drive sales by providing customer support by
aligning the company's multimedia solutions with our customers'
marketing objectives. We are looking for a driven, self-motivated
candidate to develop and execute strategic broadcast and digital
- The Account Managers (AM) on our team are charged with managing
the advertising solutions that are sold by Account Executives (AE).
The Account Manager becomes a key point of contact for our clients
and coordinates the full efforts of all the internal team members
involved in the fulfillment & execution process to help our clients
achieve desired business results and receive a strong ROI.
- Daily interaction with existing agency and direct client
business; this responsibility includes management and stewardship
of client schedules on broadcast television, OTT/CTV (over-the-top
/ Connected TV), and online with regular tracking of client
audience delivery data and merchandising of TEGNA's comprehensive
- Primary contact for customers after account activation with a
complete understanding of the clients' needs to provide excellent
- Partners with designated Account Executives in the development
of new/incremental revenue
- Demonstrates proof of performance for customer campaigns,
providing clients with broadcast posts, OTT & digital recaps and
key insights for upsell opportunities.
- Responsible for identifying trends and opportunities to improve
product conversion and overall campaign performance.
- Assists designated Account Executives with the maintenance of
contracts, generating avails, traffic, make-goods, collections, and
overall customer service.
- Understands TEGNA and station's products, attribution
methodology, campaign optimization processes and services at a high
level to benefit client needs.
- Grows accounts by introducing new solution sets, digital
strategy and products resulting in additional incremental revenue
opportunities without the constant supervision of the AE.
- Partners with Digital Strategist on the execution of digital
campaigns sold by designated Account Executives. This includes
ensuring all digital campaigns are accurately booked, trafficked,
executed on-time and regularly monitored to ensure successful,
- Works with Traffic Department as necessary to facilitate
accurate scheduling of customers' traffic.
- Assists with invoicing for broadcast and digital co-op.
- Minimum 3 years of account service in a professional,
- College Degree preferred
- Ability to work effectively and independently as part of a
- Ability to effectively communicate directly with clients
- Ability to effectively handle multiple tasks and projects under
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and extremely computer
- Ability to effectively solve problems
- Strong analytical skills: attention to detail, streamline,
analyze, and present data to assist with reporting
- Must be detail-oriented and able to hit deadlines
- Creative and able to adapt quickly to change
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, strong
organization and time management Work Environment: Office Physical
Demands: Sedentary work Travel: Rarely: less than 10% About TEGNA
TEGNA Inc. (NYSE: TGNA) is an innovative media company that serves
the greater good of our communities. Across platforms, TEGNA tells
empowering stories, conducts impactful investigations and delivers
innovative marketing solutions. With 63 television stations in 51
U.S. markets, TEGNA is the largest owner of top 4 network
affiliates in the top 25 markets among independent station groups,
reaching approximately 39 percent of all television households
nationwide. TEGNA also owns leading multicast networks True Crime
Network and Quest. TEGNA Marketing Solutions (TMS) offers
innovative solutions to help businesses reach consumers across
television, digital and over-the-top (OTT) platforms, including
Premion, TEGNA's OTT advertising service. For more information,
visit www.TEGNA.com. TEGNA requires all employees to be fully
vaccinated (as defined by the CDC) against the coronavirus. EEO
statement: TEGNA Inc. is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are
a drug free, EEO employer committed to a diverse workforce. We
encourage and consider all qualified candidates regardless of race,
color, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status,
personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family
responsibilities, disability, enrollment in college or vocational
school, political affiliation, veteran status or genetic
information. TEGNA complies with all applicable laws related to
Keywords: KWES-TV Midland/Odessa, Midland , Account Manager, Executive , Midland, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!