Company: Select Energy Services
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Peak Oilfield Services is an affiliate of Select Energy
Services. ACCOMMODATIONS MANAGER Job Details Entity: -Peak Full
Time / Part Time: -Full Time FLSA Classification: -Exempt Business
Unit: Peak Reports to: Service Line Director Travel Requirement:
Yes - Job Description - Peak's Operations Manager will oversee all
business unit field operations, being involved with customer
relations in regard to equipment specifications, location setup,
field procedures and reporting procedures. - Insure quality control
and safe operations during all aspects of the operation. The
essential job functions include, but are not limited to
- Meet with company representative to go over job timing, job
requirements, equipment requirements, equipment placement and setup
using safety standards and or special concerns.
- Pre-job write up, including driving directions, diagramming
prepared for Assistant Manager and selected crew leaders
concentrating on equipment proximities, piping, tanks, etc. and or
- Insure that operation meets all Standards and practices,
including (PPE, safe work zones, hot work permits, LEL compliance,
static bonding and grounding, data transfer, customer communication
- Do random audits throughout all locations (report).
- Work with Safety and Training coordinator to update compliance
- Select and train employees on various equipment
- Work with safety and training coordinator on safe standards for
new employee and refresher training purposes.
- Work closely with the Assistant Operations Managers in regards
to overall operations and customer support
- Implement for entire region After Action Reviews AAR (good or
bad) for in house and customer reviews.
- Work with Sales and Marketing (when available) for customer
contact and informational operations questions.
- Be involved in all hiring needs and decisions
- Work with Assistant Managers and Leads to ensure fair and
- Implement and support future equipment needs, operational needs
and field personnel needs present monthly report on operational
status and needs of. - Other duties Please note this job
description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive
listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required
of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and
activities may change at any time with or without notice. -
Requirements To perform this job successfully, an individual must
be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The
requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge,
skill, and/or ability required:
- 2-5 years of management experience.
- Comfortable with MS Office, including Word, Excel and
- Strong communication and customer service skills.
- Energy service company management experience helpful.
- Ability to motivate individuals from different organizations to
focus on achieving a common goal.
- Ability to think outside the box.
- Demonstrated ability to be organized, flexible and work under
pressure to meet deadlines.
- Exhibit ability to be a strong team player.
- Possess excellent written and verbal skills, as well as
excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects in an environment of
constantly changing priorities.
- Ability to work independently.
- Must possess valid driver's license and be eligible to drive a
company vehicle according to Select's insurance guidelines.
- A - Accountability: - Take ownership of actions and
- C - Continuous Improvement: Embrace the necessity for change
and commitment to continual growth and progress.
- T - Teamwork: - Encourage and support a collaborative, safe,
and engaged work environment. Compensation Information Compensation
is competitive and commensurate with experience. Top Tier
- Medical, dental, vision, coverage in addition to life and
disability insurance plans---
- Paid Vacation Days and Paid Holidays
- Retirement and Savings (401K) Plan
- Employee Stock Purchase Program--- Physical Demands and
- Work is regularly performed in outside weather conditions,
including rain and extreme cold and heat, near moving mechanical
parts; exposure to high wind, ice, snow, wet and/or humid
conditions, vibration, and dust is expected.
- Exposure to noise levels requiring the use of hearing
- Prolonged sitting, standing, walking
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close
vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth
perception and ability to adjust focus.
- Ability to individually lift: Maximum 20 lbs - Affirmative
Action/EEO statement Peak is an equal opportunity employer. It is
Peak's policy to prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type
and to afford equal employment opportunities to employees and
applicants without regard to any protected class, status,
characteristic, or activity. All employment decisions, including
decisions regarding recruitment, selection, hiring, compensation,
benefits, training, advancement, discipline, discharge, and other
terms, conditions, and privileges of employment are made without
regard to any lawfully protected class, status, characteristic, or
activity. Clean Air Act Peak requires all employees whose jobs may
involve environmental compliance to understand and comply with the
U.S. Environmental Protections Agency's Clean Air Act that
regulates air emissions from stationary and mobile sources. - A
copy of the Clean Air Act can be provided to you upon request from
Human Resources. #SelectFamily Peak Oilfield Services -participates
in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form
I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the
U.S. - If E-Verify cannot confirm that you are authorized to work,
Select is required to give you written instructions and an
opportunity to contact Department of Homeland Security (DHS) or
Social Security Administration (SSA) so you can begin to resolve
the issue before the employer can take any action against you,
including terminating your employment. - Select only uses E-Verify
once you have accepted a job offer and completed the Form I-9.
Keywords: Select Energy Services, Midland , Accommodations Manager, Executive , Carlsbad, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!