District Manager - Odessa/Midland
Company: Sun Loan Company
Posted on: September 22, 2022
Are you outgoing, reliable, and customer service driven? If so,
we would like you to join our team. Our employees - just like our
customers - are the heart and soul of what we do. Friendly,
reliable, customer service is at the heart of our success. For over
30 years, Sun Loan Company has been a trusted financial resource in
over 200 communities, across seven states in the US, and seven
locations in Mexico.
We are immediately seeking an experienced professional in the
consumer loan industry to maintain a well-run and profitable
territory of 8-10 offices in the West Texas region. This individual
will assist the organization in leading a team of employees to
understand and execute the company's mission and goals. This will
entail developing the knowledge and skills to diagnose trends in
employee behavior, anticipate difficulties and initiate prompt
corrective action when needed. In addition, they will perform the
- Set individual office performance goals; guide offices and
employees and actively influence events to achieve performance
- Identify opportunities for growth by discerning existing
offices that would benefit by relocation and by recognizing
expansion opportunities in their territory.
- Analyze operational reports; develop an individual course of
action for each office in territory.
- Recruit, hire, train, motivate and evaluate new and existing
- Plan and coordinate local advertising campaigns from inception
- Experience in the consumer loan, sales preferred.
- Ability and desire to learn quickly and implement new
- Ability to establish priorities and a course of action for
handling multiple tasks.
- Ability to interact in a positive and effective manner with the
public, customers, peers and staff.
- Must live in the West Texas territory (Stores located in:
Odessa, Midland, Big Spring, Snyder, Abilene, Sam Angelo, and Fort
Stockton). Relocation provided.
- Willing to travel up to 90%.We want Brundage Management to be a
place where you build long-term success. That's why, from day one,
we invest in your future.
- Salary plus a monthly performance-based incentive bonus
- Mileage reimbursement
- Comprehensive paid training
- Low Deductible Health Insurance
- Other benefits include dental, vision, life and AD&D,
disability, and ID Theft
- 401K; fully vested after 4 years
- Much More!Sun Loan is an equal opportunity employer and all
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
disability status, protected veteran status, or any other
characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: Sun Loan Company, Midland , District Manager - Odessa/Midland, Executive , Odessa, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!