Area Division Manager
Posted on: September 23, 2022
Reports to: Vice President Operations / PresidentJob
- Overseeing and executing the daily operations of the area while
working with sales personnel and management in the execution of
daily operations. Maintain a staff of service technicians and
rental equipment to execute duties effectively and efficiently.
Perform duties or requests as assigned by documentation and by
- Maintain the yard and assets within the yard and area
- Oversee the hiring, termination and training of all employees
within you area / division.
- Maintain a weekly schedule of working hours and non-working
- Oversee and maintain all company vehicles assigned to the area
- Oversee and maintain safety meeting and safety training for all
employees as required for compliance.
- Make sure all service calls are taken care of and all field
tickets are accurate with correct asset numbers and pricing in
respect to the agreements with each customer / client.
- Maintain a list of assets by job/location and area. Asset
Numbers must be clearly marked on all assets.
- Area Division Manager must make on-site inspections of
employees and equipment on location and in yard.
- Required to be fair and consistent with all employees
- Keep yourself and your conduct professional at all
- Other duties assigned by managementRequires (Education,
- Experience with company and trained on company standard
- Good understanding of the industry, Computer knowledge and
- Previous experience of at least 5 years in related
- Ability to troubleshoot, test, repair and service
Keywords: Impactsolutions, Midland , Area Division Manager, Executive , Hobbs, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!