Company: Planet Fitness Franchises
Posted on: November 25, 2022
General Manager - Carlsbad, NM / Eddy County Area - Full Time
Position - Weekdays: Monday-Friday 9am-7/5/3pmPlanet Fitness, a
private equity backed fitness retailer, is seeking candidates for
the role of a General manager. The General Manager will lead and
support a team dedicated to delivering an excellent experience and
revenue growth simultaneously with an opportunity to contribute to
every level of the gym's overall success. This involves overseeing
the entire operation of the club with the focus on providing a
superior customer experience, establishing relationships within the
community, developing a full staff all while staying within the
operational budget set for the club. The General Manager is
responsible for achieving targeted results in the areas of
financial sustainability, customer satisfaction, revenue/sales
performance, and financial returns. They will be accountable for
the successful management, administration, and daily operations of
the gym. We are looking for a leader who is results-oriented and
committed to quality service.Essential Duties and
- Effectively recruit, lead, manage, communicate, train and
develop an entire staff including Assistant Manager, Front Desk
employees, and Fitness Instructors.
- Ensure the club opens and closes on time as scheduled using the
- Ensure that all issues within the club and on-line, involving
both employees and members, are addressed in an appropriate,
respectful and timely manner.
- Promote a superior customer experience within the club
- Complete annual Management appraisals.
- Actively promote the Planet Fitness brand within local
- Ensure accurate and timely daily deposits.
- Ensure and monitor compliance with all policies, procedures and
- Monitor performance and effectiveness of staff to meet or
exceed revenue goals.
- Monitor inventory in the club, ensuring there are adequate
- Monitor and oversee employee payroll and scheduling ensuring
the club is adequately staffed at all times.
- Responsible for Brand Excellence Review coordination and
- Responsible for completing monthly self-inspections.
- Ensure the accuracy of club documentation.Typical Hours
- Monday: 9:00am - 7:00pm
- Tuesday: 9:00am - 7:00pm
- Wednesday: 9:00am - 7:00pm
- Thursday: 9:00am - 5:00pm
- Friday: 9:00am - 3:00pm
- Saturday: OFF
- Sunday: OFFSkills
- Ability to manage multiple responsibilities
- Solid work ethic with strong decision-making skills
- Self-starter who takes initiative with minimal direction and
- Comfortable working a flexible rotating schedule
- Basic computer, math, and communication skills required
- Superior customer service skills, preferably in the fitness
- Solid supervisory, diplomacy and listening skills
- Basic computer proficiency (Microsoft Suite)
- Strong problem resolution skills.
- Hard working, goal oriented, enthusiastic and energetic!
- Physical Requirements: Ability to talk and hear, sit, stand,
and use their hands and fingers to handle or feel. Occasionally
required to stand, walk, reach with arms and hands, climb or
balance, and to stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee must
frequently lift and move up to 50 pounds and occasionally lift and
move objects up to 75 pounds.Minimum Qualifications
- Two (2+) years Supervisor or Manager experience in a restaurant
or retail environment in a high-volume atmosphere or two years
Planet Fitness experience preferred.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office applications (Microsoft Word,
- A High School Diploma Or Equivalent required
- A Bachelor's Degree or four years supervisor or manager
- Ability to travel to other clubs as needed
- Bilingual a plusBenefits
- Competitive Salary
- Company contribution towards health benefits that includes:
Medical, Dental, Vision, LTD, STD and Critical Illness
- Paid Time Off benefits (if applicable)
- 401K plan Planet Fitness is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Keywords: Planet Fitness Franchises, Midland , General Manager, Executive , Carlsbad, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!