Assistant Project Manager
Company: Tresco, Inc.
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Join Tresco, Inc. and be part of a growing and dynamic team! We
offer paid training and an amazing benefits package. Tresco is
seeking to hire an Assistant Project Manager. Overview Supervise
and coordinate administrative and day-to-day work operations as per
contract specifications. Responsibilities
- This position requires that the employee read, write, speak and
comprehend the English language.
- Develop and accurately maintain various tracking reports on
costs, schedules, budgets and expenditures.
- Monitor performance requirements to ensure contract performance
is acceptable at all times.
- Monitor work assignments to ensure all work is being
accomplished within the Statement of Work.
- Responsible for all cost associated with the contract. Ensure
that all expenditures to include supplies, labor and special
services stay within the parameters of the funded contract
- Coordinate and direct custodial services to include dusting,
vacuuming carpets, sweeping and mopping floors, cleaning restrooms,
and emptying trash.
- Coordinate special cleaning projects as required.
- Coordinate and direct grounds-keeping services to include
mowing (ride on and push), edging, weed eater, and basic sprinkler
maintenance and repair.
- Be prepared to perform employee tasks (custodial, grounds, etc)
in case employees are out, with no coverage available. ADDITIONAL
DUTIES. Other job-related duties as assigned. Qualifications
Education . Bachelors degree in related field and one year
experience in facilities operations and management or a combination
of education and experience in facilities operations and management
totaling five years. Experience . Experience in facilities
operations and management. Licenses/Certifications . Valid drivers
license. Other (e.g., post-offer drug screen, background check,
drivers license record, etc.) . All employees must undergo a
drivers license record check; classified employees must pass a
background check. KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES REQUIRED BY THE
- Bilingual skills are not required but are beneficial.
- Serve on interview teams for Tresco Small Contracts-Eastern NM
- Diplomatic skills in conducting operations with customers and
- Ability to identify and resolve concerns and conflict.
- Ability to facilitate meetings.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and projects.
- Demonstrate ability to maintain purposeful relationship in
crisis situations and skill in conflict resolution.
- Ability to work independently and with a team.
- General knowledge of electrical and mechanical maintenance
systems to complete work assignments.
- Demonstrated basic cost accounting tracking skills. Rate of
Pay: $45,000-$50,000 (Annual) Hours: Monday Friday, 8:00 am 5:00 pm
CLOSING DATE: Open Until Filled Tresco is an EEO/AA employer, and
welcomes applications of allqualified applicants regardless of
their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or status as a
qualified individual with a disability or protected veteran
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Tresco, Inc., Midland , Assistant Project Manager, Executive , Hobbs, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!