Senior Operations Manager
Company: OmniForce Solutions
Posted on: November 26, 2022
If you are interested in joining a company who is a pioneer in
creating oilfield pumping units that date back to the 1920s, look
no further! Our client is looking for a skilled Senior Operations
Manager to join their team in Midland, TX. You will have the
opportunity to work for a world leader in its field, providing
precision-engineered oilfield equipment, products, and services to
customers around the globe. This opportunity is a Direct Hire role
that comes with several perks including full benefits.Roles and
Responsibilities of the Senior Operations Manager:
- Proactively lead efforts to continually improve product cost,
product quality and product delivery.
- Actively ensure a culture of safety.
- Direct, manage, coach and mentor a highly skilled staff.
- Staff headcount of manufacturing engineers, maintenance,
materials, administrative, and supervision to meet quality,
delivery and cost targets.
- Hire, terminate, influence people movement.
- Encourage and support innovation, creativity and continuous
improvement concepts, plans, and initiatives.
- Ensure that responsibilities, authorities, and accountabilities
of direct subordinates are defined and understood.
- Lead change management efforts, model effective change
- Assess subordinates needs, review job descriptions, develop
goals and complete performance reviews, coach, train, and lead.
Audit performance to targets.
- Review wages, salaries, development and training programs.
- Delegate portions of management activities to staff.
- Ensure the practice of Due Diligence regarding Health & Safety,
Environmental, and Business Practices. Audit and implement
- Balance the day-to-day business while driving the organization
toward manufacturing excellence.
- Identify appropriate interventions and countermeasures to meet
Plant and Company objectives.
- Drive and implement continuous production flow and continuous
productivity improvement initiatives.
- Establish policies and programs to ensure a trained, competent
and motivated work force.
- Participate in key performance indicator reviews.
- Direct and coordinate the plant to produce assigned products
within the constraints of organization directives and
- Assess resources, expenses, and capital budget
requirements.Requirements of the Senior Operations Manager:
- BS/BA Degree from accredited four-year university/college, or
as deemed sufficient by management
- At least 10 years experience in production environment with at
least two years of experience at the Manager level position,
demonstrating organizational leadership experience, or as deemed
sufficient by management
Keywords: OmniForce Solutions, Midland , Senior Operations Manager, Executive , Midland, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!