Company: Plains All American
Posted on: January 25, 2023
Plains All American (PAA) is an industry-leading transportation
and midstream provider specializing in transportation, storage,
processing and marketing solutions for crude oil and natural gas
liquids (NGLs). We own an extensive network of pipeline
transportation, terminalling, storage and gathering assets in key
crude oil and NGL producing basins and transportation corridors and
at major market hubs in the United States and Canada. On average,
PAA handles more than 6 million barrels per day of crude oil and
NGL in its Transportation segment. The company is headquartered in
Houston, Texas.We are looking for highly-motivated individuals who
enjoy working as part of a team in a dynamic and entrepreneurial
work environment. Our Operations department is a talented group of
professionals who are committed to conducting our business in a
manner that ensures the safety and security of the public, our
employees and contractors, our assets, and the environment. We want
consistent and predictable operations done the right way, every
time.Job Purpose/Summary:Oversees the day to day operations for our
crude oil transportation with responsibility for facility
operations, maintenance, regulatory compliance, safe work
practices, and budgeting, monitoring costs on operating budgets,
expenses and assigned capital expansion projects. Often serves as
the primary liaison with customers and contractors.Job
- Demonstrate leadership qualities, which include planning,
coordinating, and supervising others.
- Use sound judgment in relationships with employees,
contractors, landowners, and customers and be able to apply company
policies and procedures.
- Understand the impact cost control has on profitability.
- Possess a good understanding of environmental regulations,
PHMSA regulations, and applicable API standards.
- Model and promote a culture of safety and environmental
responsibility throughout the district.Knowledge, Skills, and
- Bachelor Degree preferred.
- Minimum of 10 years of applicable experience in petroleum
transportation and/or storage.
- Possess strong quantitative and analytical skills with problem
solving, conceptual thinking, and multitasking abilities.
- Experience with Microsoft office suite with emphasis on
- Successfully complete Haz-Mat training and perform Incident
Commander Role, safety awareness training and any related required
training and certifications.
- Valid drivers license to operate company vehicles.
- Work environment may involve 60% office with 40% travel to
various field locations.Our employees drive our success. At PAA
hard work is rewarded with competitive compensation and a top-tier
benefits program designed to keep you safe, healthy and happy. We
work hard to deliver the best results to our stakeholders and we
also respect our employees need for personal and family time, which
is reflected in our great benefits program.We thank all candidates
for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview
will be contacted.By submitting your resume, you consent to the
collection, use and necessary disclosure of the personal
information provided during the application and selection process.
Learn more (https://www.plainsallamerican.com/privacy-policy)
.External FieldAt Plains, our vision is to become the premier crude
oil and NGL transportation and marketing company in the United
States and Canada by providing the utmost in value-added services
to our customers, and in doing so, delivering superior returns to
our stakeholders.Our people are analytical, connected, creative,
entrepreneurial and passionate about everything they do. We rely on
our Core Values and beliefs to inspire and guide our team. These
- Safety and Environmental Stewardship : We conduct our
operations and business in a manner that is safe for employees,
contractors and the environment.
- Ethics and Integrity : In our dealings within and outside of
the company, we do the right thing, obey the law and act with the
highest levels of honesty, ethics and integrity.
- Accountability : In conducting our business, we are accountable
to each other, our investors, our customers and our other
stakeholders, including the communities where we live and
- Respect and Fairness : We treat each other and our stakeholders
fairly and with respect.
Keywords: Plains All American, Midland , Manager, District, Executive , Carlsbad, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!