District Property Manager
Company: RISE Residential
Posted on: January 25, 2023
Summary of Position:
District Property Manager oversees multiple sites' day-to-day
operations by implementing policies, procedures, and practices to
enable each property to meet budgeted financial goals and achieve
operational performance objectives. This portfolio comprises
properties financed with diverse funding streams, including federal
low-income housing tax credit program, project-based section 8 &
section 42, and other affordable income-restricted/low-income
housing financing. The District Property Manager will provide
direction and leadership to a growing team of their management
- Minimum 5 years of Property Management experience
- At least 2 or more years of experience overseeing a portfolio
of six or more affordable properties.
- Ability to manage effective teams and develop strategic
- Strong written/verbal skills and ability to communicate
effectively with customers.
- Experience in residential apartment marketing and management
and knowledge of applicable laws and regulations.
- Ability to work with computers in word processing and property
management software; Yardi experience preferred.
- Ability to make independent decisions and handle emergencies
- Ability to perform effectively in environments with frequent
workload changes and competing demands
- Unwavering work ethic, integrity, and sense of
- High school diploma or GED required; Bachelor's Degree
- Travel up to 50%.
- Knowledge of Federal, State, and Local Policies, and Fair
Housing policies affecting low-income, Section 8 property
- Knowledge of financial management
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite and knowledge of ResMen
- Must be flexible and able to work alternate schedules as
- Reliable transportation with a valid state-issued driver's
license and current liability vehicle insurance.
- Report to work on time with a neat and professional appearance
and be courteous and pleasant to residents and associates
- Must clear a background screen, motor vehicle report, credit
check, and drug test
- Must thoroughly understand and abide by all Fair Housing Laws
and HTC/HOME compliance, as applicable.
Inspection of Property will include walking and climbing of stairs.
The position may require lifting, carrying, and pushing, pulling 25
lbs. Occasionally, frequently up to 15 lbs. or negligible amounts
regularly. Phone usage is also required, as is the need to speak
professionally and clearly.
RISE values our employees by offering a competitive benefits
- Commission and bonus opportunities
- Paid Time Off
- 7 Paid holidays
- 2 Floating holidays
- Short & long-term disability
- Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance
- 401(k) Match
- Training, certification, & growth opportunities
- Employee referral & recognition programs
RISE Residential is committed to providing Equal Opportunity in
Employment to all applicants and employees regardless of race,
color, religion, gender, age, national origin, military status,
veteran status, handicap, physical or mental disability, sexual
orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any other
characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: RISE Residential, Midland , District Property Manager, Executive , Midland, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!