Assistant Store Manager
Company: Rooms To Go
Posted on: September 13, 2023
Look around. Does it seem like we're nearly everywhere? That's
because we are! With 9,500 employees and 250+ locations, Rooms To
Go is one of the largest and fastest growing furniture retailers in
As a financially stable, 30-year-old company focused on expansion,
there's never been a better time to join the Rooms To Go team. We
are currently recruiting for Store Management for one of our
beautiful showrooms. As an Assistant Store Manager, you will help
our customers create their dream living space!
Our Retail team has incredible experience from multiple industries
for a variety of years. Make your next career move as an Assistant
Store Manager with Americas largest furniture retailer! This is a
full-time opportunity with benefits that exceed industry standards
for both you and your family.
Benefits & Perks:
We offer a comprehensive benefits & perks package including 401k +
company match, vision, dental, health and life insurance,
disability coverage, vacation, holiday pay, employee discounts on
furniture, and more!
What you'll be doing:
- Overseeing the daily operations of the Showroom, including
sales, customer service, and maintenance.
- The main responsibility for our Assistant Store Manager is to
work with, mentor and train a team of commissioned sales associates
to increase the quality of the customer experience and sales
profitability, thereby helping the sales associates to increase
- Ensure customers are provided the best service and are pleased
with purchases and deliveries.
- Training and developing a high performing sales team, including
implementing individual and team goals in order to maximize
- Coaching each sales consultant to establish realistic sales
goals for each month and developing an action plan, while offering
them advice, support, and motivation to help them meet their sales
- Assist in maintaining a clean, inviting and well-presented
- Whenever possible, participating in the sales process in order
to enhance the customer shopping experience, as well as utilizing
the experience to educate your associate.
- Assist in maintaining a positive morale among staff.
What we're looking for:
- These rewarding and challenging hands-on-management positions
require strong mentoring, coaching and development skills with the
ability to motivate teams to achieve results.
- Preference will be given to candidates with a minimum of 2
years of experience in retail sales management, specifically with
experience focused in the furniture industry managing commissioned
- Additionally, strong verbal and written communication skills
are required, with a preference given to candidates that are fluent
in both English and Spanish.
- Having knowledge of computer programs like Outlook, Word and
Excel is necessary to be successful.
- The ability and willingness to work a flexible retail schedule
which includes days, evenings, weekends, and holidays is
- The desire to succeed in a sales driven environment is key.
Diversity: With 9,500 employees and growing, diversity is a part of
everyday life at Rooms To Go. Here you'll find an environment
packed with different cultures, personalities and backgrounds
because we know that an inclusive company culture is what makes us
Rooms To Go is an equal opportunity employer. We do not
discriminate in hiring or employment against any individual on the
basis of race, color, gender, national origin, ancestry, religion,
physical or mental disability, age, veteran status, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status,
pregnancy, citizenship, or any other factor protected by
Salary starting at $52000 per year based on experience.
Keywords: Rooms To Go, Midland , Assistant Store Manager, Executive , Midland, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!