I&E Project Manager
Company: Strike, LLC
Posted on: June 13, 2019
Primary Job Function:
- Effectively plan, schedule, and manage large scale projects to
meet customer's needs and expectations, and ensure the target
profit levels are met for the project.
- Define and communicate roles, responsibilities and authorities
to project team members/partners and the customer to ensure project
completion in a safe manner, within budget, on schedule, and in
conformance with the appropriate standards, specifications and
applicable regulatory requirements.
- Monitor all contractual commitments to ensure that all work is
being performed in accordance with the specifications, drawings and
terms of the contract, that a trend program is in place, that
change orders and claims are processed in a timely manner.
- Approve bid tabulations for commitments on all major purchase
orders, contracts, and sub-contracts, and approves critical changes
to these documents in accordance with Strike procedures.
- Review invoices and applications for payment to assure accuracy
of tabulations, accuracy of completion percentage, and recommend
approval or disapproval.
- Conduct meetings with client to provide project status updates
which can include, but not limited to, projected crew work
schedules, revisions to scope (change control form) and
- Conduct internal company meetings to coordinate project
administration, ROW issues, survey, permitting, engineering,
material availability, construction activity and resolve project
- Ensure construction activities are performed safely and
effectively according to Strike's Safety Policy.
- Minimum 3+ years of I&E project management experience
including project scoping and estimating, cost and schedule
control, design and construction management, team building,
resource planning, procurement, and permitting.
- Bachelor's degree in Construction Management, Technical or
Electrical Engineering preferred.
- Proficiency with computer applications, including Microsoft
Excel, Word, Project, and Outlook.
- Demonstrated leadership and organizational skills.
- Must be a problem solver with the ability to find
- Must be self-motivated and capable of working with minimal
supervision and/or direction.
- Must be capable of higher level thinking and growth in support
of business development and management reporting.
- Displays strong written and oral communication skills and
employs effective listening skills.
- Displays tactful, mature and professional demeanor with
well-developed interpersonal skills including the ability to work
with diverse personnel.
- Requires willingness relocate for project demands and travel
- Complies with Strike's policies and procedures.
- Complies with Strike's Drug & Alcohol Policy maintaining
favorable drug testing results throughout employment.
- Performs job safely with respect to others, property and
- Works effectively with others to encourage teamwork and
- Eligible to work in the United States.Strike is an equal
Strike is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Keywords: Strike, LLC, Midland , I&E Project Manager, Executive , Midland, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!