Associate Account Manager
Company: Republic Services
Posted on: August 14, 2019
POSITION SUMMARY:-- The Associate Account Manager ? Small & Large
Container is responsible for proactively maintaining and retaining
relationships with existing customers for permanent commercial and
industrial waste services in an assigned territory. The Associate
Account Manager ? Small & Large Container is responsible for making
outbound calls and receiving inbound calls to retain business with
Republic Services? smaller, less complex commercial and industrial
customers; and increasing the level of penetration in his or her
existing customer base by selling the full suite of Republic
Services products.PRINCIPAL RESPONSIBILITIES:--
- --Effectively maintains and retains existing customers by
proactively reaching out to existing customers on a daily
- Develops and maintains a thorough knowledge of the Company?s
available services, lines of business, pricing structures, and
offers additional services as appropriate to assigned existing
- Performs contractual re-signs on existing customers to extend
customer relationship and increase customer profitability where
- Responds to all cancellation requests in alignment with the
established escalation policy.
- Proactively communicates with or responds to customers in
support of company pricing initiatives.
- Utilizes Salesforce on a daily basis, schedules and documents
all activities such as calls, meetings and proposals.
- Responsible for capturing customer emails, minimizing rate
restrictions and customer credits.
- Increases customer penetration by selling full suite of
Republic Services products.
- Regularly meets with Sales Manager to review weekly customer
retention and relationship activities, progress versus goals and
status of key customer relationships.
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned.PREFERRED
- Bachelor?s Degree in Business, Marketing, Sales or related
- Waste or transportation industry experience.--MINIMUM
- High school diploma or G.E.D. (Required)
- Minimum of 1 year of customer service experience.
- Valid driver?s license. (Required)Republic Services is an equal
opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran
status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected
by applicable law.
The statements used herein are intended to describe the general
nature and level of the work being performed by an employee in this
position, and are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive
list of responsibilities, duties and skills required by an
incumbent so classified.-- Furthermore, they do not establish a
contract for employment and are subject to change at the discretion
of the Company.
Republic Services, Inc. is an industry leader in U.S. recycling and
waste services. Through its subsidiaries, Republic---s collection
companies, transfer stations, recycling centers and landfills focus
on providing reliable environmental services and solutions for 14
million commercial, industrial, municipal and residential
customers.Each day, Republic empowers more than 31,000 exceptional
employees to do their best work. The Company takes pride in the
commitment to the safety of employees and communities; customer
engagement; environmental stewardship and sustainable practices;
community involvement, and innovation in all aspects of its
business operations. Republic strives to be an employer of choice
for top talent and works to create and maintain an environment that
attracts, develops and retains people who are aligned to serve
customers and preserve the planet.
Keywords: Republic Services, Midland , Associate Account Manager, Executive , Midland, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!