Business Development Manager
Company: GM OILFIELD & TRUCKING SERVICES, LLC
Posted on: November 9, 2019
GM Oilfield & Trucking Services, LLC is seeking an energetic,
competitive, and self-motivated Business Development Manager. The
ideal candidate will lead initiatives to generate and engage with
business partners to build new business for the company. This
candidate will be focused and have strong communication skills.They
should be able to think critically when making plans and have a
demonstrated ability to execute a particular strategy. SUMMARY OF
- Accountable to achieve sales targets/forecasts for all the
Company's products as agreed with the CEO.
- Responsible for coverage of Permian based E&P accounts for
the company in addition to responsibility for the Permian area
- Oversees those customer facing activities and develops
relationships with key decision makers to profitably grow the
company sales and profits.
- Track and record all sales activity on current and potential
customer opportunities and maintain accurate records on the company
- Provide input to improve marketing materials that will best
communicate and expand the company's profile in the market.
- Leverage all the available sources of information including
customer contact, bid debriefs, trade journals, media (print,
broadcast and electronic), to develop business capture strategies
- Prepare and maintain matrix of customer expectations of
product, value, schedule, and product performance that will be the
basis for a customer account strategy.
- Work with estimating staff to prepare pricing for offered
products reflective of our cost of manufacture and calculated
margins consistent with budget guidelines. ESSENTIAL POSITION
- Understanding of Vacuum Truck Services and existing business
- Industry contacts and ability to deliver sales that have
immediate impact on top line growth while developing longer term
- A history and proficiency for positive relationships with key
users and decision makers in the E&P business, and other
decision makers (Engineering firms, consultants, others) who could
purchase or recommend the purchase of the full suite of the
- Complete understanding about keys to success at each current
and potential customer for our products and the ability to build
that understanding into an effective target account or account
- Fully comply with all company policies and procedures
- Work effectively with CEO, Inside Sales, Site Managers, and
other company resources to provide superior levels of customer
satisfaction, innovative product solutions, and attainment of
target account goals for the company. EDUCATION AND WORK EXPERIENCE
- Education Requirements: BSE or equivalent Oilfield
- 3 - 5 years' previous experience in a selling role to E&P
companies. Sales working knowledge of Vacuum Truck Services,
Roustabout Services, Pump/Kill Truck Services, and Construction
- Experience working with CRM Tools for sales and lead
- Strong computer skills including the ability to prepare
spreadsheets and use Microsoft Office suite of products (Word,
Excel , Power Point) to analyze data and trends.
- Excellent interpersonal communication and listening
- A strong ability to be adaptable and flexible; Strong
analytical and decision-making skills.
- Ability to work with teams and lead decision-making processes
in a team environment.
- Highly motivated, results oriented, self-driven with a high
sense of urgency.
BENEFITS & PAY:
- Salary + Commission Potiential Earnings: $250,000.00 to
- Commission-1%-2.5% of total revenue you generate
- Truck allowance-$750/monthly or company truck provided
- 90 day evaluation with possible raise depending on
- Top Earners get over 25K monthly! The duties described above
are the general nature and level of work performed, but are not
intendedto be a complete comprehensive list of all the duties,
activities, and responsibilitiesrequired of job incumbents. Job
incumbents may be asked to perform other dutiesas needed and/or
Keywords: GM OILFIELD & TRUCKING SERVICES, LLC, Midland , Business Development Manager, Executive , Midland, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!