Fixed Wing Pilot - Air Ambulance
Company: Global Medical Response
Location: Fort Stockton
Posted on: January 13, 2022
Job Description: Our mission of providing care to the world at a
moment's notice is at the heart of everything we do with safety as
a key pillar. We operate a fleet of Beechcraft King Air aircraft
configured for air ambulance in a single pilot IFR environment. Our
Alpine, TX pilots are scheduled a for 14 day/14 night
rotation.Position Summary and Requirements:
- King Air 90 and 200 series aircraft, some with advanced
- Aircraft initial and recurrent training at Flight Safety
- Conducts himself/herself in a professional manner at all
- Operates the aircraft in safe and efficient manner with safety
as a primary concern.
- Plans and completes flight assignments and obtains briefing
information regarding purpose of the flight, weather, operating
procedures, and special instructions.
- Ensures the aircraft is pre-flighted, inspected, loaded, and
equipped for the assigned flight.
- Is highly knowledgeable of and complies with all applicable
FARs, company manuals, and policies.
- Maintains cleanliness of the aircraft.
- Accurately completes and submits all required paperwork.
- Maintains a schedule set by the Chief Pilot at the designated
- Meetings, training, and check-flights outside of normal duty
shift rotations are required.
- Performs other duties as requested by Director of Operations or
Chief Pilot. Incentives:
- 5K Sign-on Bonus
- 14/14 Schedule
- Competitive Pay & Benefits
- 22K Geo-Modifier
- On Duty Pilot Housing Minimum Qualifications:
- FAA Commercial Multi-Engine Land license, ATP preferred.
- ATP license required within 5 years of hire. Assistance in
obtaining ATP may be provided if all other qualifications are
- FAA First or Second Class medical.
- 2000 hours Total Time.
- 1000 hours PIC.
- 500 hours Multi-Engine. Please upload color copies of your FAA
Pilot License and Medical Certificates Why Choose EagleMed? As a
leader in air medical care, EagleMed is one of Global Medical
Response 's (GMR) family of solutions. Our GMR teams deliver
compassionate, quality medical care, primarily in the areas of
emergency and patient relocation services. View the stories on how
our employees provide care to the world at www.AtaMomentsNotice.com
. Learn how our values are at the core of our services and vital to
how we approach care and check out our comprehensive benefit
options at GlobalMedicalResponse.com/Careers . EEO Statement:
Global Medical Response and its family of companies are an Equal
Opportunity Employer including Veterans and Disabled
Keywords: Global Medical Response, Midland , Fixed Wing Pilot - Air Ambulance, Healthcare , Fort Stockton, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!