Licensed Vocational Nurse - Seminole, TX
Company: Continuum Rehab Group - OPCOCA
Posted on: January 15, 2022
$3,500 Sign-On Bonus!
*Benefits available for Full Time employee's*
Job type: Full Time
Lovington Healthcare welcomes you!
We are looking for FANTASTIC people like YOU to join our TEAM!
What does success in Long-Term Care look like?
Don't be a stranger and come apply today!
1600 W Ave I, Lovington, NM 88260, USA
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Vision insurance
Compassion and appreciation are at the core of what we are. We care
equally for both our employees and residents. Come learn more about
the medical field by supporting our clinicians and enhancing the
lives of our residents.
Your Job Responsiblities
- Conduct the daily nursing functions in accordance with Company,
State, Federal and local rules, regulations, and guidelines.
- Admit, transfer and discharge residents with documentation
regarding care and service provided.
- Participate in the orientation of new residents/family members
to the facility.
- Participate in facility surveys (inspections) as scheduled.
- Ensures delivery of high-quality, positive clinical outcomes,
and resident/family satisfaction during shift.
- Serves as a resource to all staff within the facility regarding
the quality of services provided.
- Ability to administer medications and treatment timely and
according to facility policy; Demonstrates ability to receive,
transcribe, and carry out physician orders, if allowed by Nurse
- Effectively manages nursing personnel on shift to limit use of
overtime and agency personnel.
- Assesses the work performance of nursing staff as it relates to
unit standards of care and goals.
- Conducts unit huddles to promote communication programs and
provides updates to DON.
- Participates in shift-to-shift communication between incoming
and outgoing nursing staff.
- Coordinates shift assignments, resident assignments, rest and
meal break for Certified Nurse's Aides.
- Collaborates with other departments to provide timely effective
care consistent with individual's needs, choices, and
- Assumes nursing administrative responsibilities of the center
for weekend and holiday coverage as requested.
- Stays and works beyond scheduled shift if needed to meet state
staffing requirements and/or needs of residents.
- Ensures timely and accurate compliance of the MDS process and
that it reflects the resident's plan of care.
- Ensures Point Click Care (PCC) is utilized according the
- Ensures that physician orders are followed as prescribed.
- Effectively carries out medication management to ensure
adequate supplies and that all medications are handled in
accordance with company policy.
- Ensures that resident's attending physician and family or
responsible party are promptly notified of any significant change
in the resident's health condition.
- Ensures complete and prompt reporting of incidents, accidents,
and adverse events to Administrator and Director of Nursing.
Ensures that resident's accident/incident, adverse event and
grievances/concerns are fully documented, investigated, reported
and addressed in accordance with company policies and procedures
and the Federal/State rules and regulations.
- Investigates resident/family complaints and takes appropriate
actions to bring to resolution.
- Demonstrates knowledge and appropriate use of the Company
Infection Control Manual.
- Evaluates the effectiveness of the care interventions,
identifies problems and trends and develops alternative
- Other duties, responsibilities and activities may change or
assigned at any time with or without notice.
- Graduate of an approved Licensed Vocational program and
licensed in the state of practice, required.
- Minimum of 2 years of nursing experience in a Skilled Nursing
- Current BLS/CPR certification (All SNFs; ALFs as required by
Keywords: Continuum Rehab Group - OPCOCA, Midland , Licensed Vocational Nurse - Seminole, TX, Healthcare , Andrews, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!