TRAVEL Echo Vascular Sonographer *Up to $3,650/wk*
Company: Connected Health Care, LLC
Posted on: May 13, 2022
TRAVEL/CONTRACT- ECHO VASCULAR SONOGRAPHER **UP TO $3,650/WK FOR
EXPERIENCED CANDIDATES** At Connected Health Care, we want to make
your travel experience a great one! Our team is committed to giving
you the chance to experience life, while saving lives.Connected has
an immediate opening for an Echo Vascular Sonographer near Hobbs
NM. Starting the day, you apply; we'll help you navigate each step
of the process. Whether you seek a position close to home or across
the country, our team members will become your staunch advocates,
confidants, and friends.Job Description & Requirements
- Echo Techs uses ultrasound to visualize internal cardiac
structures, obtain measurements of cardiac valves, ventricle and
left atrium and visualize blood flow. Assists the physician with
complex ultrasound procedures. Promotes the smooth and efficient
operation of the Cardiopulmonary Department through the appropriate
utilization and management of all clerical functions within the
department document handling and disposition, interpersonal
relationships and information gathering and dispersion.
- Duration: 13 weeks
- 40 hours/week
- Shift: Mon- Fri, Day (8am-5pm)
- Start date: ASAPEssential Functions of the Role
- Prepare all work necessary to perform accurate and quality
- Monitor patient flow.
- Facilitate efficient scheduling of patients.
- Produce accurate records and logs.
- Assist in the performance of cardiac non-invasive
- Perform echocardiography with 2-D/3D Doppler and color flow
- Perform Stress Echocardiography.
- Prepare echocardiogram for diagnostic interpretation and
- Input accurate patient demographic information, register
patients in the computer systems and create/maintain patients'
files, filing, and retrieval of echo reports.
- Provide all aspects of echocardiogram procedures related to
patient care, including patient transportation.
- Respond promptly for call back echoes and function
independently during on-call/re-call hours.
- Assist in orientating diagnostic medical sonography students to
perform echocardiography and the skills in imaging techniques.
- Maintain inventory, clinical supplies, and cleanliness of the
echocardiography laboratory equipment.
- Maintain accurate daily patient log for statistical
- Report any hazardous conditions and equipment malfunctions
immediately to the supervisor/administrator.
- Maintain patient confidentiality and patient privacy according
to HIPAA and a safe working environment.
- Perform all over-related duties.QUALIFICATIONS
- 1+ year of Echo vascular experience
- Associate's or Bachelor's Degree in a related field
- RDCS or RCS required as well as BCLS certification
- Registered through ARDMS or CCI within one year of hire
- Solid assessment, clinical, and documentation skills
- Patient oriented
- Great interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Strong attention to detail
- Highly organizedAWESOME BENEFITS YOUR FIRST DAY
- Weekly, On- Time pay because that's how it should be
- Customized packages built specifically for you
- Health benefits offered day 1, dental and vision after 60
days.If you are interested in hearing more about this great
opportunity, please contact:Savannah Rohrbacher - Recruiter(512) -
605 - 2288#CHPRI
Keywords: Connected Health Care, LLC, Midland , TRAVEL Echo Vascular Sonographer *Up to $3,650/wk*, Healthcare , Hobbs, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!