Primary Care FNP or PA Needed in Southeastern New Mexico - Relocation Assistance!
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Family Practice/Primary Care opening in Artesia, New Mexico.
This and other nurse practitioner jobs brought to you by
A rural clinic is Southeastern New Mexico is seeking a Physician
Assistant or Nurse Practitioner to join their Primary Care team.
This is a full time, permanent position working in a family
practice outpatient clinic providing compassionate care to people
in the community. Interested New Graduates are welcome to apply!
This position includes great benefits and a strong compensation
package along with sign on and relocation assistance. NHSC loan
forgiveness eligible! Enjoy a 4/10 Monday through Friday schedule
with no call or weekends. Sightseeing opportunities in this area
are plentiful and diverse. Tourist attractions include museums and
art galleries, amusement parks, National and State Parks,
historical places, sporting events and festivals. For more details
on this position and others that we have nationwide, please contact
Emily Wood at or you may email your resume in strict confidence to
- Primary Care FNP or PA Opportunity
- Full time, permanent position
- Monday - Friday 4/10
- New Grads welcome to apply
- Competitive salary
- Relocation assistance and sign-on bonus
- NHSC loan forgiveness eligible- rural clinic
- Interviewing and Hiring immediately
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Keywords: CompHealth, Midland , Primary Care FNP or PA Needed in Southeastern New Mexico - Relocation Assistance!, Healthcare , Artesia, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!