Cath Lab Technologist
Company: MedPro Healthcare Staffing
Posted on: May 15, 2022
MedPro Healthcare Staffing, a Joint Commission-certified
staffing agency, is seeking a quality Cath Lab Technologist for a
contract with one of our top healthcare clients.Requirements:
- Current License in good standing
- Appropriate specialty certifications/credentials
- Two years of Cath Lab experience preferred, ideally in a
critical care setting.Benefits
- Weekly pay and direct deposit
- Full coverage of all credentialing fees
- Private housing or housing allowance
- Group Health insurance for you and your family
- Company-paid life and disability insurance
- Travel reimbursement
- 401(k) matching
- Unlimited Referral Bonuses up to $1,000 Duties
ResponsibilitiesThe primary responsibility of the Cath Lab Tech is
to provide assistance with patient care in the cardiac
catheterization lab (CCL) through the provision of technical
assistance to the cardiac catheterization team.
- Provides direct, safe, competent and quality patient care in
the Interventional Cardiology department.
- Assists in the performance of various invasive cardiac or
peripheral vascular diagnostic and therapeutic procedures.
- Sustains a high level of patient care by communication with the
patients, families, and physicians and co-works to address the
physical, general and psychosocial needs of the patient.
- Functions under the direction and immediate supervision of the
cardiologist/radiologist performing the procedure.
- Assists cardiologist during procedures by operating ancillary
equipment, anticipating and obtaining catheters, wires and other
necessary inventory and medications as ordered.
- Assure compliance with federal, state, and local technical and
professional regulations and accepted practiced guidelines.
- Delivers quality, cost-effective patient care in a professional
- Works effectively to maintain an environment of excellence,
which is patient-focused, providing timely, compassionate, quality
- Promotes and maintains a safe work environment for both staff
and customers, incorporating national patient safety
- Prepare and update patient records accurately and legibly.About
Agency MedPro Healthcare Staffing is a Joint Commission certified
provider of contract staffing services. Since 1983, we have placed
nursing and allied travelers in top healthcare facilities
nationwide. Join us today for your very own MedPro Experience
-.MedPro Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants
will be considered for employment without attention to race, color,
religion, national origin, age, sex, disability, marital status or
veteran status.Key Words: Cath Lab Technologist, EKG Tech,
Keywords: MedPro Healthcare Staffing, Midland , Cath Lab Technologist, Healthcare , Carlsbad, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!