Rheumatologist Needed In New Mexico
Company: Healthcare United
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Rheumatology opening in Loving, New Mexico. This and other
physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com
Healthcare United is seeking a Board Eligible or Board Certified to
Rheumatologist join an established Healthcare System in Southeast
New Mexico. Candidate must have a strong work ethic, excellent
communication skills, and motivation to optimize patient outcome
through exceptional clinical care.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT:
- Monday - Friday schedule, 8 AM - 5 PM
- No weekends
- No on-call schedule
- Full benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Examine, assess, diagnose and provide comprehensive medical
treatment for patients with Lupus, Various forms of arthritis,
immune related disease, and inherited connective tissue
- Provide consultation services to other health care
- Manage patient complaint resolution.
- Participate in educational programs and literature review for
- Competitive compensation, including income guarantee, with
- Generous start-up and retention bonuses; relocation
- J-1 friendly and experienced.
- Paid malpractice
- CME allowance
- Full benefits package, including health, life, dental, vision
and legal insurance
- Retirement options
- STD & LTD
- Leadership development through board and committee
Candidates who have interest in this opportunity please reach out
to a Healthcare United representative today!
Keyphrases: rheumatologist jobs
Keywords: Healthcare United, Midland , Rheumatologist Needed In New Mexico, Healthcare , Loving, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!