CNA - Home Health -PRN
Company: AccentCare, Inc.
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Overview:Building Better Together. Bringing passion and purpose
to all we do!
We have a bold vision to reimagine care. And that's possible
because of every individual team member. AccentCare believes
investing in people and their opportunities produce more satisfying
careers, personal growth, and better patient outcomes. In addition,
we emphasize training and hiring a diverse workforce with the lived
experience and skills to deliver culturally competent, inclusive
Position: Certified Home Health AideShift: PRNResponsibilities:As a
Certified Home Health Aide you will:
- Communicate effectively with patients, supervisors and
- Utilize basic knowledge to carry out agency philosophy and
goals of agency in provision of patient care.
- Document observations and provision of care according to agency
- Maintain a clean, safe, healthy environment and assist in
teaching family members and patient's ways to simplify household
tasks and cope with disabilities.
- Recognize the physical, emotional, and developmental
characteristics of the populations served by agency, including need
for respect for the patient, his/her privacy and his/her
- Requires a current Home Health Aide/Nurse Aide Certificate if
required by the state in which the aide is employed
- Home Health Aide Certification meeting HCFA requirements plus
one (1) year experience as Home Health Aide and successful
completion of competency evaluation
- Must possess and maintain valid CPR certification while
employed in a clinical role
- Ability to perform tasks involving physical activity (which may
include heavy lifting and extensive bending and standing)
- Must be a licensed driver with an automobile that is insured in
accordance with state and/or organization requirements and is in
good working order
Keywords: AccentCare, Inc., Midland , CNA - Home Health -PRN, Healthcare , Odessa, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!