Physical Therapist * Sign on Bonus + Competitive Pay *
Company: Connected Health Care, LLC
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Physical Therapist- Full time*SIGN-ON BONUS*Would you like to
work in a place where your contributions and ideas are valued? A
place where you can serve with compassion, pursue excellence and
honor every voice?Connected Health Care is searching for an
Inpatient Physical Therapist to serve in a renowned hospital near
Hobbs, NM. Our client is dedicated to enhancing the health and
well-being of every person they serve. This is a rare opportunity
to join an organization with some of the most skilled, driven and
compassionate leaders in the state.If you are a proven Physical
Therapist with a desire to grow your skills and career, this
position is for you!JOB DESCRIPTION:
- Provides comprehensive evaluations, treatments and education to
patients/families which are consistent with patient's
individualized needs and carried out within an interdisciplinary
- Maintains an established inventory of supplies; ensures the
proper use and maintenance of equipment and maintains a work area
which is free of debris and clutter.
- Communicates regularly with members of the patient care team,
the patient, family members and others involved with the patients
- Assesses the patient and identifies problems. Instructs and
trains patient and family regarding pertinent aspects of the
- Plans, develops and implements a result-oriented treatment plan
responsive to the individualized needs of the patient and includes
clear, measurable goals.
- Modifies the treatment plan according to the patient's
- Plans treatment schedules which ensure optimal use of staff and
equipment for providing high quality patient services.
- Provides direct patient care; performs specialized treatments
according to the patient's individualized plan of care. Follows
established protocols to document specifics related to the patient
- Accurately records daily charges for services rendered.
- Practices organizational and universal standards for sterile
technique and infection control in carrying out daily
responsibilities including proper cleaning and sterilization of
work surfaces, equipment and instruments.
- Performs other related duties as required.MINIMUM
- Graduation from a Physical Therapy school accredited by the
American Physical Therapy Association (APTA).
- Licensure as a Physical Therapist in the state
- Basic Life Support (BLS) Certification in accordance with the
American Heart Association requiredIf you are interested in hearing
more about this great opportunity, please contact:Savannah
Rohrbacher(512) - 605 - 2288#CHPRI
Keywords: Connected Health Care, LLC, Midland , Physical Therapist * Sign on Bonus + Competitive Pay *, Healthcare , Hobbs, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!