Travel RN - CHS ICU in Hobbs, NM
Company: Nurses PRN
Posted on: June 24, 2022
ICU RNs must provide top end care for patients with
life-threatening trauma. Intensive Care Unit RNs must have the
ability to make timely and spot on decisions while keeping composed
during unpredictable, traumatic events.Responsibilities:Intensive
Care Unit Nurses duties consist of:
- Analyzing the patient's progress.
- Following the correct process if there are any changes in the
- Helping medical staff with procedures.
- Ensuring all medical equipment is functioning properly while
taking care of the patient.
- Dispensing necessary medication in a fast moving, high stress
- Providing emotional support while updating family members of
current health status of the patient.
One year of experience as an ICU Nurse within the past two
- Active Nursing License in good standing.
- Current Basic Life Support from American Heart
- Negative Drug Screen.
Keywords: Nurses PRN, Midland , Travel RN - CHS ICU in Hobbs, NM, Healthcare , Hobbs, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!