RN Labor & Delivery - US-TX-Midland - Labor and Delivery
Company: Midland Memorial Hospital
Posted on: August 4, 2022
RN Labor & Delivery - US-TX-Midland
Midland Health is seeking an experienced RN to work in the Labor
and Delivery Unit.Midland Memorial Hospital has earned the coveted
recognition from the American Nurses Credentialing Center--. The
Pathway Designation recognizes top healthcare organizations in the
nation for achieving nursing excellence.--Shift and ScheduleFull
Time: 7:00P - 7:00A (3-12 hour shifts) Every other weekend &
rotating holidays required, shift differential provided.--Position
- Complete a comprehensive assessment. This includes the initial
and ongoing, extensive collection, analysis and interpretation of
- Synthesize the data collected during the comprehensive
assessment to identify problems, make nursing diagnoses, and to
formulate goals, teaching plans and outcomes.
- Implement the plan of care. The RN may begin, deliver, assign
or delegate certain interventions within the plan of care for
patients within legal, ethical, and regulatory parameters and in
consideration of health restoration, disease prevention, wellness,
and promotion of healthy lifestyles.
- Evaluate and report patient outcomes and responses to
therapeutic interventions in comparison to benchmarks from
evidence-based practice and research findings, and plans any
follow-up care and referrals to appropriate resources that may be
needed.Skills, Knowledge and Abilities
- Associate's degree (ADN) or diploma in nursing is required.
- Current BLS required (Issued by American Heart Association)
- One year experience in area of position applying for required.
- Current State of Texas License as a Registered Nurse required.
- Certification in area of specialty (e.g., OB, MNN, C-EFM)
- Current BLS upon hire; NRP required within 6 months of date of
employment; ACLS required within 12 months of date of employment.
Current electronic fetal monitoring and S.T.A.B.L.E courses
preferred.If this sounds like the role for you and you are ready to
join an amazing team, please apply right away
Keywords: Midland Memorial Hospital, Midland , RN Labor & Delivery - US-TX-Midland - Labor and Delivery, Healthcare , Midland, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!