Surgical Technician - OR
Company: All Medical Personnel
Posted on: August 4, 2022
Specialty: Surgical Technician - OR Locations: Odessa, TX Shift:
7:00 p.m. - 7:00 a.m.Duration: 13 weeksStart Date: ASAP Job
- In preparing operating rooms, surgical technicians ensure that
all of the equipment needed for the procedure is properly
disinfected and assembled.
- They then move patients to the OR and position them on the
operating table, using sterile surgical drapes to cover them.
- Responsible for working in decontamination sorting of tray,
working in instrument tray cleaning, loading instrument washers,
and hand washing instruments.
- Assembly area duties include assembling trays to the highest
level of quality by inspecting for correct quantity and for good
- 2 years of recent experience
- Graduate of accredited, competency based program in Surgical
- BLS required
- SPM, CBSPD; Sterilization, Case Cart preferred
- Experience cleaning and assembly
- Active state license
- Demonstrate the highest level of professionalism when
interacting with patients, families, physicians, and hospital staff
members.About UsAll Medical Personnel is a national leader in
healthcare staffing recognized by Staffing Industry Analysts (SIA)
as one of the nation's largest healthcare staffing firms. Our goal
is to simplify the Allied process with a flexible and personalized
approach. Our clients range from local, regional and national
healthcare organizations throughout the United States. Whatever the
focus of your medical career, we can help you find the perfect
Keywords: All Medical Personnel, Midland , Surgical Technician - OR, Healthcare , Odessa, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!