Neurology Opportunity - Midland/Odessa, TX (West Texas - Family Friendly)
Company: Permanent Placement Resources, LLC
Posted on: September 22, 2022
Neurology opening in Odessa, Texas. This and other physician
jobs brought to you by DocCafe
Neurology Opportunity - Midland/Odessa, TX (West Texas - Family
Join a multi-specialty organization in a traditional outpatient
practice. Tele-neurology available for acute, inpatient cases and
consults. Hospitalists admit and discharge patients. Affiliation
with academic program.
- Residency / Fellow Stipends
- Competitive Salary
- Sign On / Start Bonus
- Retirement Savings Plan Employer Match
- Relocation Assistance
- Work Schedule Monday-Thursday: 8am-5PM Friday:
- CME Allowance
- Paid Medical Malpractice
- EMG and EEG procedure skills
- Sub-specialty welcomed
About the Community
- The city of Midland, Texas, sits in the Permian Basin of West
Texas – the heart of the oil and gas industry, rich in history and
- Midland and its close neighbor, Odessa, boast a combined
population of over 300,000 with a patient service area of
- Midland International Airport is served by Southwest, American
Eagle, and United Airlines with daily flights to Dallas, Houston,
Las Vegas, Denver, and Phoenix.
- Our charm is in our people: friendly, family-oriented, and
fun-loving. We have the arts, music, museums, festivals, national
retail shopping, and all of West Texas to explore.
Thank you for your consideration. Please let me know if you have an
interest in this location/opportunity and I'll facilitate getting
you additional information.
PPR Search Consultant
Keyphrases: neurology jobs, neurophysiology technologist jobs,
neurology critical care jobs, neurologist jobs, pediatric neurology
Keywords: Permanent Placement Resources, LLC, Midland , Neurology Opportunity - Midland/Odessa, TX (West Texas - Family Friendly), Healthcare , Odessa, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!