Physician Assistant - Rural Health Clinic and ER - 130K+ - Near Odessa, TX
Company: Jackson Physician Search
Posted on: September 22, 2022
Family Practice/Primary Care opening in Odessa, Texas. This and
other physician assistant jobs brought to you by DocCafe
Work in an established clinic and share in covering the ER and
hospital call at the Critical Access Hospital.
Rural Health Clinic
* Work in an established primary care clinic with two other
advanced practice clinicians
* The clinic is open Monday-Friday 8 am- 5 pm
* The clinic sees about 550 patients per month
* Off work every four weeks for a total of 65 days per year
*Spanish fluency is a plus
Critical Access Hospital
* 14-bed critical access hospital
* Volume 80-85 patients per month
* Services include general medicine acute beds, swing beds, ER. (no
surgery, no ICU)
* Compensation starts at the 75th percentile of MGMA which is
* $20K recruitment incentives
* CME $5K
* This community of 2K population is located in rural west Texas
less about an hour from Midland-Odessa, which has a combined
population of 340K.
* Explore nearby towns such as the funky artist community of Marfa
or explore the great outdoors at Big Bend National Park, only a
two-hour drive. In the fall, catch a high school football game
under the "Friday Night Lights."
* With a cost of living 30% lower than the US average, according to
best places, why wouldn't you want to call this area home?
For more information, contact Tonya Hamlin:
Call - Text:
Schedule a Call:
Keywords: Jackson Physician Search, Midland , Physician Assistant - Rural Health Clinic and ER - 130K+ - Near Odessa, TX, Healthcare , Odessa, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!