New Graduate Nurse Residency RN
Company: MountainView Regional Medical Center
Posted on: November 25, 2022
Qualifications & Skills:
- Graduate of an accredited School of Professional
- Current BLS (Basic Life Support)- Due by close of business on
the last day of the month after one (1) full month of
- Graduates with permit-to-practice that do not become licensed
prior to the expiration date of the permit may not continue to
practice as a graduate nurse or graduate practical nurse.
Additional Qualifications & Skills:
- Knowledge of and adherence to current nursing theory and
practice, infection control and wound care standards of
- Knowledge of clinical operations and procedures and utilizes
proper policies, procedures, and guidelines in caring for
- Effective organization and time management skills as well as
good general computer skills to include: data entry, word
processing, email and record management.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to maintain confidentiality at all levels and work closely
and professionally with others.
At MountainView Regional we strive to make our employees our
priority. - We strive to offer quality medical care to our friends
and neighbors in Las Cruces, Dona Ana County and throughout
beautiful Southern New Mexico. - We believe in the power of people
to create an exceptional healthcare experience. Below is a summary
of our benefits.
- $10,000 Sign on Bonus.
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance.
- EAP Program.
- Short term and long-term Disability.
- Enhanced Student Loan Repayment Program.
- Enhanced Tuition Reimbursement Program.
- Reimbursement for Licensures and Certifications.
- Advancement and Growth Opportunities.
We encourage you to join our amazing team at MountainView Regional
Medical Center and be a part of this wonderful community in Las
To Apply, Please email email@example.comEducationRequired
- Associates or better in NursingLicenses &
Keywords: MountainView Regional Medical Center, Midland , New Graduate Nurse Residency RN, Healthcare , Seminole, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!