Certified Nursing Assistant 6PM-6AM
Company: Desert Springs Healthcare
Posted on: January 25, 2023
Desert Springs Healthcare - *Benefits available for Full Time
Job type: Full Time
Pay: $13-$16 / hr
Desert Springs is a FANTASTIC Long-Term Care Facility.
We are looking for FANTASTIC people like -YOU -to join our
What does success in Long-Term Care look like?
-Come join our Team of successful care givers!
If you have what it takes to care for our individuals.
Join our Desert Springs team! We are like a family and our
employees have been here for ages!
We serve our Residents daily with a Spirit of Excellence!
Don't be a stranger and come apply today! -
1701 N Turner St, Hobbs, NM 88240, USA
Compassion and appreciation are at the core of what we are. We care
equally for both our employees and residents. Come learn more about
the medical field by supporting our clinicians and enhancing the
lives of our residents.
We offer competitive wages, room for growth and we will work with
you to meet your career and educational goals.
A nursing assistant responsible for providing routine nursing care
in accordance with established policies and procedures and as may
be directed by the Charge Nurse, RN Supervisor, Director of Nurses
or Administrator, to assure that the highest degree of quality
resident care can be maintained at all times.
- Currently enrolled in a school for nursing assistants or have a
license as a certified nursing assistant.
- A minimum of 6 months experience as a certified nursing
assistant or clinical experience while enrolled in a nursing
assistant certification class.
GENERAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: GENERAL
- Perform all duties as assigned and in accordance with
facility's established policies and procedures, nursing care
procedures and safety rules and regulations.
- Make resident rounds at the beginning of each shift and every
two hours thereafter to administer quality nursing care.
- Verify the identification of a resident before administering
nursing care or serving food, to assure that appropriate care is
being provided to the correct resident.
- Report missing ID bands to admission coordinator
- Make beds, clean bedside and overbed tables.
- Assure that water pitchers are cleaned, filled with fresh
drinking water and within the resident's reach.
- Other related duties as may become necessary or as directed by
the Charge Nurse, RN Supervisor, Director of Nurses, or
Keywords: Desert Springs Healthcare, Midland , Certified Nursing Assistant 6PM-6AM, Healthcare , Hobbs, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!