Company: Global Medical Staffing
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Emergency Medicine opening in Hobbs, New Mexico. When you're
ready to expand your personal and professional horizons, pick up
the phone and call us.
- Must have active state license
- BC required
- 12-hour shifts
- Annual ED visits 15818, 43 patient visits per day
- Credentialing needed
- DEA needed
- Competitive compensation
- Pre-paid travel and housing
- Paid AAA-rated claims made malpractice
- Licensing assistance and cost reimbursement
- Member of NALTOYour compensation offer will be calculated
according to your skills, experience, and qualifications. Please
reach out to your consultant for more information.
Keywords: Global Medical Staffing, Midland , Emergency Medicine, Healthcare , Hobbs, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!