Operating Room Circulator RN Registered Nurse - OR Circulate
Company: Surgery Partners
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Operating Room Circulator RN Registered NurseNo weekends,
nights, holidays, or on call!
JOB TITLE: Registered Nurse- OR
The delivery of patient care through the framework of the nursing
process (assessment, diagnosis and patient outcome) in the
preoperative, interoperative and postoperative phase of the
SUPERVISION RECEIVED: Supervisor of Clinical Services
* Graduate of an accredited school of nursing
* Current Registered Nurse License
* Current American Heart Assn. BLS and ACLS certifications
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
* Demonstrates current, comprehensive professional knowledge and
skills in conformance with recognized nursing standards and
department policies including the Patient Bill of Rights and JCAHO
regulations, Standards for Nursing Care and the Nurse Practice
* Assesses physiological and psychosocial health status of
* Assesses pain per policy.
* Completes patient history.
* Verbally reports pertinent information to appropriate staff to
provide continuity of care.
* Legibly documents information in patient record and signs record
using appropriate professional title.
* Assesses level of understanding and expectations of care.
* Identifies desired patient outcomes.
* Establishes nursing diagnosis.
* Establishes patient/family goals that are mutually
* Formulates Plan of Care for the patient.
* Implements nursing care plans tailored to patient/family
* Demonstrates ability to assess and problem solve.
* Responds to emergencies.
* Practices within legal and ethical guidelines (Nurse Practice
Act, legal statutes, ANA code for Nurses, PRMC Policy and
* Performs nursing actions that demonstrate accountability
(demonstrates flexibility, exercises safe judgment).
* Continually adjusts care plan based on patient/family data.
* Demonstrates proper preoperative process -
* Demonstrates proper procedure and documentation for surgical case
* Demonstrates proper aseptic technique.
* Demonstrates efficient turnover time.
* Demonstrates proper technique for obtaining blood products.
* Demonstrates proper patient identification verification per
* Demonstrates proper surgical site identification and marking per
* Anticipates surgeon's needs during surgical procedure.
* Participates in a Profession Nursing Organization.
Keywords: Surgery Partners, Midland , Operating Room Circulator RN Registered Nurse - OR Circulate, Healthcare , Midland, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!