Company: Focused Post Acute Care Partners
Posted on: January 16, 2022
About us: Focused Post Acute Care Partners is a dynamic company
with an expectation of excellence in the delivery of long-term care
to every patient every day. We are looking for amazing team members
to join our team!At FPACP, we take pride in our culture and ROCKIN
recognition program ROCKStar (Recognizing Outstanding Care and
Kindness). This program is used across the organization for team
members, residents, family members, volunteers, and business
partners. The gamification component is a fun and competitive way
team members level up monthly, getting one step closer to attending
the annual FPACP Gala. Apply to find out more and become our next
JOB TITLE: HousekeeperPOSITION SUMMARY:The overall purpose of the
housekeeping position is to perform scheduled housekeeping tasks as
may be assigned by the housekeeping supervisor. Incumbents may mop,
sweep, dust, wash windows, shampoo, and vacuum carpets, arrange
furniture, etc., and generally clean furniture, equipment,
fixtures, and hardware.
- Must be able to read, write, and communicate effectively with
residents, families, guests, and other associates in English.
- Ability to work safely with cleaning chemicals, as well as
being exposed to chemical fumes, dust, and pet dander.
- Frequently required to stand, walk, reach with hands and arms,
sit, stoop, kneel, crouch, and crawl.ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- Clean and sanitize residences and contents, including, but not
limited to, vacuuming, dusting, cleaning kitchen and bath fixtures,
turning mattresses, moving light furniture, emptying trash
- Other cleaning duties for resident apartments, offices,
bathrooms, and other common areas in the community.
- Assist with cleaning and refurbishing of vacated residences as
they become vacant.
- Wash, dry, fold, and store linens and other laundry of the
community and residents.
- Coordinate delivery and return of resident laundry.
- Keep housekeeping carts clean and organized.
- Keep carts stocked with appropriate cleaning supplies in
- Perform all other duties as assigned.PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:Have
the ability to safely perform movements such as pushing, pulling,
lifting, bending, kneeling, reaching, and lifting up to 50 pounds
with or without reasonable accommodationsWORK SCHEDULE:As assigned,
including some weekends, evenings, and holidays; non-exempt
Keywords: Focused Post Acute Care Partners, Midland , Housekeeper, Hospitality & Tourism , Midland, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!