Company: D.R. Horton, Inc
Location: Fort Stockton
Posted on: June 22, 2022
D.R. Horton, Inc. is currently seeking a Lodge Assistant for
their Ranch Department. The corporate owned ranch is located
approximately one hour from Fort Stockton and two hours from
Midland-Odessa. The position includes a modern three-bedroom home
with utilities, along with a competitive benefits package.
*Essential Duties and Responsibilities*
* Undertakes all Lodge housekeeping duties which include general
cleaning, laundry, servicing bedroom units and bathrooms, bed
making, vacuuming, etc.
* Responsible for assisting in preparation of all meals from a
pre-determined menu for guests and staff, assisting in unloading
and processing all food deliveries, cleaning and maintaining the
kitchen, and other kitchen duties.
* Maintains a professional relationship with the residents of the
lodge by performing the duties identified for this position in a
courteous, efficient manner.
* Keeps an inventory of housekeeping supplies and equipment, and
places order for supplies with the Lodge Manager.
* Keeps a record of maintenance items reported to him/her so that
they may be reported to the Lodge Manager and/or maintenance
* Reports any substandard (unsafe) conditions, accidents, injuries,
property damage or loss to Lodge Manager.
* Provides customers with a welcoming lodge environment and a high
standard of service.
* Provides for a safe work environment by following all safety and
security policies and procedures.
*Education and/or Experience*
One year related experience and/or training in the hospitality
*Other Skills and Abilities*
Must manage time effectively.
* Team of 2 preferred (Ranch Hand Lodge Assistant) shared housing
**Title:** *Lodge Assistant*
**Location:** *TX-Fort Stockton*
**Requisition ID:** *2204397*
Keywords: D.R. Horton, Inc, Midland , Lodge Assistant, Hospitality & Tourism , Fort Stockton, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!