RETAIL MERCHANDISER PART TIME
Posted on: September 22, 2022
# of Openings
CROSSMARK is seeking an energetic, creative Retail Merchandiser to
represent Hershey by executing a variety of merchandise and product
services within Walmart Stores. CROSSMARK is an industry leader
with many long-standing customers and over 40,000 employees with
history dating back to 1905. We're seeking enthusiastic individuals
who are eager to learn and willing to work independently and as
part of a great team!
- Quarterly $$$ bonus opportunity!
- Work with one of CROSSMARK's top clients, Hershey!
- Competitive weekly pay with mileage reimbursement.
- Health, vision, dental, short-term disability, life insurance
and 401(k) for those who qualify.
- Consistent schedule to help plan your weekly route.
- Growth potential, field, corporate, and leadership
- Employee Referral Bonus! Share CROSSMARK opportunities with
your friends and family.Responsibilities
- Work with your favorite Hershey products while building lasting
relationships with in-store employees and management.
- Responsible for stocking, taking down and rebuilding sections
of the store according to the planogram or diagram.
- Building our business by communicating with Client counterparts
as well as store management on successes/opportunities surrounding
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Must be available to work between 8 AM - 5 PM, Monday - Friday
(Tuesdays are required).
- Daily access to a mobile device and Internet.
- Must be able to lift 25lbs up to 60lbs consistently.
- Must have access to reliable transportation.We're continuing to
provide merchandising services to our clients though the pandemic.
We play a vital role in keeping essential products and customer
favorites readily available. CROSSMARK complies with local and
federal regulations and takes precautionary measures to keep our
employees and retail partners safe and healthy.
Keywords: CROSSMARK, Midland , RETAIL MERCHANDISER PART TIME, Hospitality & Tourism , Midland, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!