Company: Church's Chicken
Posted on: September 22, 2022
Position Summary: The Team Member/Shift Leader is passionate about
ensuring team members provide our guests a superior dining
experience with friendly, quick, accurate service in a clean and
I. Primary Job Duties
The position of Team Member/Shift Leader is responsible for the
following major duties and tasks:
1. Creates a World Class Guest Experience
- Creates an in store service environment that exceeds guest
expectations with regard to friendly, quick and accurate service.
Builds team understanding and commitment to guest service
- Provides guests a "brand right" environment in which to place
their orders, receive their food and dine inside the
- Communicates and follows-up with guests to obtain feedback and
identify service and food quality improvement opportunities.
- Provides guest satisfaction by assisting and resolving all
complaints in person or by phone,
- Ensures that all incoming calls are handled in a prompt,
courteous, and professional manner.
2. Delivers Exceptional Brand Standards, Cleanliness and Safety
- Monitors and ensures all menu products are prepared and served
according to standard procedures.
- Ensures that all product holding times are strictly
- Ensures that product displays on the counter or in the display
case are properly rotated and attractively displayed.
- Maintains standard procedures for receiving, handling, and
storage of food products.
- Monitors and assists with all assigned housekeeping duties to
provide a clean and organized restaurant.
- Ensures that all tasks are accomplished in a safe manner.
- Inspects and ensures the outside grounds and parking lot are
properly maintained to create a brand right environment.
- Monitors and ensures adherence to all safety and security
policies and procedures.
3. Communicates Openly With Manager and Team Members
- Listens and follows directions.
- Assigns job duties to team members and ensures successful
completion of all assignments and activities.
- Provides feedback to team members on job expectations and
- Monitors team member dress code, professional appearance and
attendance and provides feedback on compliance.
- Responds positively to feedback.
- Is honest and courteous when communicating with guests, team
members, vendors, and managers.
- Communicates positively about the company.
- Conducts All Star Training and provides feedback to team
members on performance.
4. Demonstrates and Fosters Team Work
- Keeps supervisor informed of work related issues.
- Recognizes and rewards team member performance.
- Works well with team members and fosters teamwork.
- Offers help without being asked in all areas of the
- Supports Company values, goals, and work rules.
5. Performs Administrative Duties as Assigned
- Monitors and performs opening and closing duties as
- Completes required shift reports such as the week sales report,
bank deposit slips, the cash and inventory worksheet
- Enters inventory and payroll as required
- Ensures compliance to established cash handling and security
- Adheres to company policy and procedure for bank deposits
- Performs other duties as assigned by Manager/Assistant General
II. Technical and Other Skills Required:
- Must be 18 years old.
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent (GED).
- Must be eligible to work in the United States.
- Must possess a valid driver's license, access to an automobile
during shifts, and proof of vehicle insurance.
- Must pass a background check.
- Must have access to a telephone 24 hours a day.
- Must be available to work assigned schedule and open and close
- May be required to work temporarily at other restaurant
Keywords: Church's Chicken, Midland , Shift Leader, Hospitality & Tourism , Hobbs, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!