Restaurant Team Member
Company: Loves Travel Stops & Country Store
Posted on: May 27, 2023
Req ID: 409104Address: 16 Andrews Hwy Eunice, NM, 88231 Welcome
to Loves! Where People are the Heart of Our Success Restaurant Team
Members At Loves, our values go beyond our name. We look for those
same values in our people. Our network of travel stops is growing
at a tremendous rate as we become the leader in highway
hospitality. As a restaurant team member, we want you to go beyond
the day-to-day work and truly succeed. You will have the chance to
interact with people from all over, making their travels and their
day better. If you enjoy making people smile and are looking for a
great opportunity to grow along with a winning team, join us today.
We are hiring immediately! How You Will Fit In
- Be at least 16 years old.
- Win customers over by being friendly and impressing them with
- Prepare and maintain food products in accordance with health
regulations and company standards.
- Always put the safety and happiness of your customers
- Operate all assigned equipment safely and efficiently.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to include some nights,
weekends, and/or holidays.
- Be reliable, accountable, and presentable.
- Capability to lift up to 50 pounds, working up to 8-hour shifts
and doing light paperwork, including basic math. Benefits That Cant
- Medical/Dental/Vision and Life Insurance Plans
- Flexible Scheduling
- Road to Success Program for career development
- On-the-job training
- Competitive pay (weekly pay)
- Team Member bonus program
- Referral bonuses
- Holiday pay
- 401(k) with matching contributions
- Parental Leave
- Adoption Assistance
- Pet Insurance
- Benefits for part-time team members too!
- Employee Assistance Program Typical Physical Demands
- Regularly required to talk and hear
- Requires standing and walking, with some bending, kneeling,
stooping, crouching, crawling, and climbing
- Occasional lifting of up to 50lbs
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close
vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth
perception and ability to adjust focus Work Environment While
performing these duties of this job, the employee may be exposed to
outdoor elements in all seasons. Occasionally, the employee will
also be exposed to fumes and particles, moving mechanical parts and
vibration. The noise level in the work environment can be loud at
times. While performing these duties, the employee may be exposed
to dirt, dust, grime, grease, oil, gas, high-concentrated cleaning
Diversity Statement From the founding
of Loves, our leaders have been passionate about providing
excellent customer experiences and helping our Team Members grow.
We do both within a culture of respect and inclusion. In order to
sustain this culture, we will welcome individuals who are diverse
in experiences, age, race, gender, sexual orientation, religion and
physical or mental ability. Also, we are committed to sustaining a
professional working environment where ALL people feel respected.
By doing these things we will cultivate a diversity of thought and
a spirit of innovation. Grow Far with Love's Opportunity is our
biggest benefit! As a family-based company, we are committed to
adhering to our values. Ensuring that each and every one of our
people succeed is central to these values. The Road to Success
Program offers leadership and management skills training. If
management is your path, we will help you get there. As a
merit-based culture, we champion creative and valuable ideas and
hard work is not only recognized but rewarded. Whether youre
looking for part-time work to supplement your income or to grow
into a leadership role, with Loves all roads lead to success. Job
Function(s): Restaurant Loves Travel Stops & Country Stores is the
industry-leading travel stop network in the United States. For more
than 55 years, we have provided customers with highway hospitality
and Clean Places, Friendly Faces. We are passionate about serving
drivers with clean, modern facilities stocked with fuel, food and
supplies. We offer meals from popular restaurant chains, trucking
supplies, showers and everything needed to get back on the road
quickly. The Loves Family of Companies includes:
- Gemini Motor Transport, one of the industrys safest trucking
- Speedco, the light mechanical and trucking service
- Musket, a rapidly growing, Houston-based commodities supplier
- Trillium, a Houston-based alternative fuels expert
Keywords: Loves Travel Stops & Country Store, Midland , Restaurant Team Member, Hospitality & Tourism , Eunice, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...