Suburban Extended Stay - Hotel Breakfast Bar Attendant
Company: Loves Travel Stops & Country Store
Posted on: March 13, 2019
Req ID: 118527OBJECTIVE OF THE POSITION: Breakfast Bar Attendants help our guests start their day off right by providing quality breakfast foods. Breakfast Bar Attendants will maintain and promote excellence in hospitality and customer service at all times; welcoming and serving guests in a courteous, efficient and friendly manner. JOB SUMMARY: Breakfast Bar Attendant responsibilities include cleaning, preparing, and maintaining the breakfast area by arranging the furniture, emptying the trash receptacles, making fresh coffee, and stocking the drinks, food items & other supplies according to operating standards. ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- Greet customers as you see them, speak politely, and assist customers.
- Maintain personal grooming and uniform standards.
- Respond to guest inquiries and requests and resolve issues in a timely, friendly and efficient manner.
- Follow safety procedures while using a sharp knife, toaster, ovens, and other food preparation tools and appliances.
- Remove and re-line trash cans, clean and wipe chairs, tables, beverage area, and the breakfast and condiment station.
- Sweep, vacuum or mop floors in the breakfast area and lobby.
- Maintain a safe facility and use safety first practices to remain accident-free.
- Other duties as assigned by your manager. EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Prior customer service, cash handling, and office accounting or auditing experience preferred BACKGROUND CHECKS: All offers of employment may be conditioned on receipt of a background check report and/or drug screen that is acceptable to Love's. SKILLS AND PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
- Hard Skills: Ability to learn and operate a casher register; Ability to learn and perform basic office/clerical tasks
- Soft Skills: Good verbal and written communication skills, time management skills, organization skills, can-do attitude, sense of urgency, and strong work ethic.
- Typical Physical Demands:
- Regularly required to talk and hear.
- Requires standing and walking, with some bending, kneeling, stooping, crouching, crawling, and climbing.
- Occasional light lifting not over 50lbs.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus. WORK ENVIRONMENT: While performing the duties of this job, the employee will primarily be working within a hotel environment working directly with food and beverages and interacting with the public face-to-face. Occasionally, the employee may be exposed to high-concentrated cleaning solutions, dust, dirt, or grime. The noise level in the work environment will be at a low level. TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS: No travel is expected for this position. EEO STATEMENT: Love's Travel Stops Inc. and Its Affiliates provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, the Company complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the Company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.Job Function(s): Hospitality
Clean Places, Friendly Faces. It's been the guiding principle at Love's for more than 50 years, and it's leading us into the future. We're passionate about serving drivers with clean, modern facilities stocked with plenty of fuel, food and supplies. Love's has two primary kinds of stores. Our 'Country Stores' are fueling stations with a convenience store attached. The larger ' Travel Stops' are located on interstate highways and offer additional amenities such as food from popular restaurant chains, trucking supplies, showers and more.
Keywords: Loves Travel Stops & Country Store, Midland , Suburban Extended Stay - Hotel Breakfast Bar Attendant, Hospitality & Tourism , Midland, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!