Technical Sales Representative - Gas Lift
Posted on: November 17, 2021
ChampionX has an immediate need for an Technical Sales
Representative-Gas Lift located in Odessa, TX. This is your
opportunity to join a growing company offering a competitive base
salary and benefits.
What's in it For You:
- You will join a growing company offering competitive pay and
- Access to best-in-class resources, tools, and technology
- Opportunity for a long term, advanced career path
- A culture that values safety first, including training and
What You Will Do:
- Sell Gas Lift products and services by developing new prospects
and services existing accounts based in the Permian Basin.
- Design gas lift systems, specifically to customer expectations
or needs, through the use of gas lift software.
- Achieve sales targets and ensure customer satisfaction;
research and provide forecasting for sales activities in the
assigned sales territory or account.
- Develop strong customer relationships. Identify sales
opportunities that will generate future sales and repeat business
through direct prospecting, following leads, and networking.
- Accountable for delivering positive results through strong
negotiations which result in significant revenue generation and
- Respond to customer concerns about the company and its
products. Work with internal resources to solve customer issues and
- Know and enforce compliance with all safety policies and
- Drive and contribute to our continuous improvement
- Effectively use sales tools and processes to promote an
efficient and effective sales process
- Understand customer's needs and ensure products and services
are positioned and understood by key decision makers.
- Effectively positions and differentiates the company from
competitors; identifies competitive threats and changing market
- Identify opportunities for new products and services for
customers and liaises with internal resources accordingly.
- Deliver presentations for field or engineering teams, as well
as help with troubleshoot customers wells.
- Visit customer locations to ensure Gas Lift products and
services meet with customer's expectations.
- Document sales activities, prepare reports, manage pipelines
and perform other tasks necessary to drive sales revenue and
communicate activities to sales management.
- Drug and alcohol test
- Criminal background check
- Education and certification check
- Employment verification
- MVR check
- Associate's degree in Business, Marketing, Engineering or
related field or equivalent education and/or experience.
- Valid driver's license in state of residence.
- Four or more years of relevant experience, in account
management with Gas Lift Sales.
- Experience in the oil and gas industry.
- Ability to use a customer relationship management (CRM) system
- Experience in the oil and gas industry preferred
- Basic computer skills, including Microsoft Office suite - Picks
up on technical things quickly; can learn new skills and knowledge
is good at learning new industry, company, product, or technical
knowledge; does well in technical courses and seminars.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close
vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and
ability to adjust focus.
- The employee is regularly required to talk or hear.
- The employee is frequently required to use hands to finger,
handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms.
- Employee is required to regularly walk in customer field
locations which may include inclines, uneven surfaces, and a
variety of weather conditions.
- Employee is required to wear appropriate personal protective
equipment including but not limited to shoes/boots, hard hats, or
ChampionX is a global leader in providing chemistry programs and
services, drilling technology, artificial lift solutions, and
automation technologies for the upstream and midstream oil and gas
industry. Our world-class safety culture fuels our purpose to
improve lives through our commitment to deliver sustainable
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
At ChampionX, we believe the best teams are diverse and inclusive,
and we are on a journey to create a workplace where every employee
can grow and achieve their best. We are committed to fair and equal
treatment of employees and applicants. We recruit, hire, promote,
transfer and provide opportunities for advancement on the basis of
individual qualifications and job performance. In all matters
affecting employment, compensation, benefits, working conditions,
and opportunities for advancement, we will not discriminate against
any employee or applicant for employment because of race, religion,
color, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity and expressions, genetic information,
marital status, age, disability, or status as a covered
In addition, we are committed to furthering the principles of Equal
Employment Opportunity (EEO) through Affirmative Action (AA). Our
goal is to fully utilize minority, female, disabled and covered
veteran individuals at all levels of the workforce.
We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including
those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the
requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City
of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and the
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Keywords: Championx, Midland , Technical Sales Representative - Gas Lift, IT / Software / Systems , Odessa, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!