Technical Professional - Cementing, Associate
Posted on: November 26, 2022
We are looking for the right people - people who want to
innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best
talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop
themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards
and opportunity of working for one of the world's largest providers
of products and services to the global energy industry.
Job Description & Responsibilities:
- Under strict supervision, learns to perform the safe and
efficient delivery of all cementing services including, but not
- cement testing at the laboratory;
- bulk and chemical handling, blending and sampling at the bulk
plant and chemical warehouse;
- equipment maintenance and testing in the maintenance
- rigging-up, equipment preparation and pre-job checks, job
calculations, bulk handling, cement and spacer mixing, QA/QC
checks, post-job checks, ticketing and rigging down at the rig
- Learns how to develop the cement design that meet customer
requirements and Halliburton's commercial expectations following
Halliburton Management System procedures and using Halliburton
- Learns to determine lab testing requirements and testing
conditions, job preparation, and interpreting well site data for
post job analysis.
- Learns how to tailor solutions to meet customer requirements
and Halliburton's commercial expectations, considering both the
price of the solution to the customer as well as the total cost to
Halliburton to deliver it.
- Learns how to develop relationships with customers and
professionally communicate solutions to generate additional
- Learns how to forecast chemical and casing equipment
requirements such that orders are placed in sufficient time for
deliveries to meet forecasted job dates.
- Learns how inventory is managed.
- Completion of an undergraduate degree in a Science, Technology,
Engineering or Math discipline required.
- Passing the Technical Training Program is a requirement for
promotion to the next position.
- This is an entry-level position.
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions
are made without regard to race, color, religion, disability,
genetic information, pregnancy, citizenship, marital status,
sex/gender, sexual preference/ orientation, gender identity, age,
veteran status, national origin, or any other status protected by
law or regulation.
6155 W Murphy, Odessa, Texas, 79763, United States
Requisition Number: 154281
Experience Level: Entry-Level
Job Family: Engineering/Science/Technology
Product Service Line: Cementing
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Additional Locations for this position:
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.
Keywords: Halliburton, Midland , Technical Professional - Cementing, Associate, IT / Software / Systems , Odessa, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!