Maintenance Tech Needed
Company: Related Partners
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Related Rentals is currently seeking a highly
experienced xxxxx with a strong background
in modern/luxury residential building. The Maintenance Technician
will be responsible for common area and apartment repairs in the
scope of plumbing, HVAC, electrical, carpentry,
and appliances. Further oversight of the building’s curb appeal
through building exterior inspections and grounds maintenance is
required. Customer service and attention to detail are critical
skills to ensure the satisfaction of the community’s residents.
- Diagnose and repair problems in such areas
as HVAC, electrical, plumbing, major appliances,
carpentry, emergency systems, flooring, hardware accessories,
masonry, painting/wallpaper, water features (pools, spas, etc.),
fitness equipment, and waste management systems.
- Assist with organizing and prioritizing service requests and
general maintenance tasks. Complete assigned service requests and
repairs consistent with company operating and equipment/supply
standards and in a timely manner.
- Ensure vacant apartments are rent-ready in a timely manner.
Manage make ready schedule and perform turnkey work as required.
Manage vendor work appropriately.
- Assist in the preparation of staff work and preventive
maintenance schedules, daily rounds, as well as maintaining an
inventory of supplies and tools sufficient for providing the
appropriate level of service.
- Conduct apartment Preventative Maintenance (PM).
- Collect and remove trash and debris including pet waste from
- Inspect building’s grounds and buildings on a daily basis to
identify maintenance needs.
- Maintain company customer service standards. Respond to
resident requests and work with residents to minimize/resolve
problems and complaints. Follow through to ensure issue is
- Maintain an injury free safety culture by following all
policies and procedures and reporting any unsafe behavior or
including nonfunctioning equipment.
- Apply all applicable company policies and procedures such as,
but not limited to company operating and safety standards. Train
and promote safe work practices among on-site staff.
- Ensure compliance with all federal, state and local laws,
specifically Fair Housing regulations.
- Incentive bonus program
- Training and development programs
- Benefits including: Medical, Dental, Life & Disability, Paid
Time Off, 401(K), Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employee Recognition & Wellness Programs
Related Management Company is the owner and operator of a premier
portfolio of assets valued at over Sixty billion. Our operating
portfolio consists of a diversified mix of properties including
luxury rental buildings, retail and commercial space, luxury
condominium residences, affordable, and workforce housing located
throughout the United States.
As the owner and developer for the majority of the RMC portfolio,
we have ensured that our buildings are the best assets in their
respective submarkets. We provide a diligently maintained property
management platform with dedicated professionals who consistently
exceeds our residents’ and commercial tenants’ expectations.
Our dedication to providing the highest and most personalized level
of service is one of the hallmarks of the company and a key
differentiator in the market. For more please visit www.Related.com.
Related is an Equal Opportunity
For information about how we use your personal information,
including information submitted for career opportunities, please
Keywords: Related Partners, Midland , Maintenance Tech Needed, Other , Odessa, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!