Company: Related Partners
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Related Rentalsiscurrently seeking a highly
experiencedxxxxxwith a strong background in
modern/luxury residential building. The Maintenance Technician will
be responsible for common area and apartment repairs in the scope
of plumbing,HVAC, electrical, carpentry, and appliances. Further
oversight of the buildings curb appeal through building exterior
inspections and grounds maintenance is required. Customer service
and attention to detail are critical skills to ensure the
satisfaction of the communitys residents.
- Diagnose and repair problems in such areas asHVAC, electrical,
plumbing, major appliances, carpentry, emergency systems, flooring,
hardware accessories, masonry, painting/wallpaper, water features
(pools, spas, etc.), fitness equipment, and waste management
- Assist with organizing and prioritizing service requests and
general maintenance tasks. Complete assigned service requests and
repairs consistent with company operating and equipment/supply
standards and in a timely manner.
- Ensure vacant apartments are rent-ready in a timely manner.
Manage make ready schedule and perform turnkey work as required.
Manage vendor work appropriately.
- Assist in the preparation of staff work and preventive
maintenance schedules, daily rounds, as well as maintaining an
inventory of supplies and tools sufficient for providing the
appropriate level of service.
- Conduct apartment Preventative Maintenance (PM).
- Collect and remove trash and debris including pet waste from
- Inspect buildings grounds and buildings on a daily basis to
identify maintenance needs.
- Maintain company customer service standards. Respond to
resident requests and work with residents to minimize/resolve
problems and complaints. Follow through to ensure issue is
- Maintain an injury free safety culture by following all
policies and procedures and reporting any unsafe behavior or
- Apply all applicable company policies and procedures such as,
but not limited to company operating and safety standards. Train
and promote safe work practices among on-site staff.
- Ensure compliance with all federal, state and local laws,
specifically Fair Housing regulations.
- Incentive bonus program
- Training and development programs
- Benefits including: Medical, Dental, Life & Disability, Paid
Time Off, 401(K), Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employee Recognition & Wellness Programs
Keywords: Related Partners, Midland , Maintenance, Other , Odessa, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!